[WatchFace] Moon Shadow - Published :)

A stylish moon phase watch face that you can colour and configure to suit your smartwatch and taste.

The small dial on the left indicates power reserve; rotating anti-clockwise from full to empty. And the dial on the right shows steps count with 10,000 steps per revolution.

Tap the centre of the face to unlock the user controls for colour theme, watch glass, brightness and second hand display in dim mode. Please see the information images below for details on the controls.

Available now!

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very nice design mate very pro looking as always

1 Like

Thank you very much - I was quite pleased with how the 3d look turned out.

Very nice and clear. Cool 3d look!

1 Like

Thanks!

Nice.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Available now!

3 Likes

Really nice design @mikeoday ! Congrats! :clap::clap::clap:

Once again a design of the highest precision. Very stylish and easy to read. Like it a lot. Right now, from my point of view, you are one of the best in the field. I myself use the Facer Creator only for relaxation in my free time, and I love playing around with strange ideas. But sometimes I like to use the designs from you, or for example from Gauss at Work. Offt find in your explanations the solution of my design problems.
Greets to @mikeoday and @GAUSS!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your very kind words - using my name in the same sentence as @GAUSS is a compliment indeed; he is the first designer I followed when I joined Facer and he is a true master of the art!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Same opinion here too! Good job bro!

1 Like

Thank you, that is very kind of you!

@mikeoday you have done a lot of research on moon phase and I see perfection!
That is really nice.

1 Like

Very nice watch face. Clear and easy to read. Good job!

@chpschubje: Thanks for mentioning me!

1 Like

Thanks guys, much appreciated!