[Watchface] New Black Hawks X100

Hi all guys!
I share this that is the first of a new series that I started to prepare…
What includes? - Improved design quality - Higher realism - Shadows and volume - Complete calendar - Steps - Battery levels - full weather H / L - humidity% - sunrise / sunset time - Digital time 12/24 (according to user preferences) - Improved DIM mode, more realistic! - Bezel and details Themeables!

5 Likes

Hi @GRR, nice fresh design. For me the best point is the unexpected beautiful DIM mode!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tomas and @jmorga106, here I applied a little more polish, the background metallic effect!

1 Like

I have also added a turbine type movement effect in the center of the watch and added a transparency of the needles when they cover the information. It took a lot of work but I think it was worth it … Now to continue working with the X SERIE, 9 new challenges await me to complete it!

1 Like

@GRR very clever aproach with the dynamic transparent hands. I did not see it first time, due to the slow “time rotation” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s awesome @GRR, looks great! Yes the starburst brush technique really came out nice. I see you adopted the multi-view window to rotate through information - nice. And I agree with @Tomas, the temporary transparent hands is a killer idea! Do you mind if we borrow that idea?

By the way what is your multi-view time space? is it like 6 seconds per change?

-John

2 Likes

Thanks @jmorga106 , if the interval is 6 seconds! I already have patented transparent needles! So for a few cents I can let you use them … Hahaha Yep man you can use them, but give me time to launch the complete X series to use it because (between us …) That was the novelty of the series … But if always It is good to bring changes and share them to get someone to improve them!

1 Like

sounds good man. I’ll wait 'til you finish the first 500 faces (haha! :smile:). Seriously tho I’ll wait a long while. :+1:

1 Like

Hahahaha! Do not! please never make you wait so long … The first week of March should be the complete collection live in the app!

1 Like

copy that! thanks @GRR

2 Likes

@jmorga106 You are authorized to use this effect whenever you want!

1 Like

Yay! Thanks @GRR

2 Likes