[WatchFace] P51D Mustang - an Aviator Series face

An elegant and configurable Aviator / Pilot watch face presenting information in a clear easy to read Always On Display ( AOD ) and allowing instant access to common Apps.

Large white numerals, colourful hands stand out in both bright and dim modes. And to further enhance the “read at a glance” nature of the face, secondary dials present battery charge and steps and additional digital LCDs display the month/date, 12/24hr time, battery charge and step count for quick reference.

The day of the week is shown as a “turn/slip” indicator ( with stops at either end for Sat/Sun midday and Wednesday “humpday” in the middle).

And finally, the top window can be configured to show the current temperature, day of the week or atmospheric pressure ( temperature requires access to weather information and pressure need access to your watch’s barometer ( not all watches have these ).

Tap the centre of the face to briefly display the user guide and to unlock the configuration controls.

Available now!

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Great look!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Sweet! Maybe drop the top windowed ‘index’ and x2 to the point size of the windowed values to give the numbers some legibility… Love it!

Cheers R

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated.

Nice design Mike! I think this style is right in your wheelhouse. I do agree with Rich in general about font sizes that seem typically too small in a lot of the faces that pack a lot in, but those faces also seem to be pretty popular so I guess it doesn’t bother most folks.

1 Like

Thanks. The fonts are small and limited by the dial / window size - you might recall a previous conversation where the option to display other information in this window was added as an alternative to showing a duplication of the Day of the Week.

Available now!

1 Like

Very good work !!! Congratulations Mike!!!:+1::trophy:

1 Like

Really stylish and as a great a design as usual from you Michael Sir :clap: Only critique I can offer is the same a Richard, the Font Size.

1 Like

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hola Mikeoday ! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Espectacular el diseño aerodinámico !!! :100:
Y también muy apreciado, la calidad de las fotos propagadas !!! :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like