[Watchface] Several textures tries

Hi,

Still focusing on texturizing my watchfaces. I present here a series of different materials and textures I recently published.
Thanks for your comments !

5 Likes

oh very cool!

1 Like

I really like that 3rd one! Great colors and layout!

1 Like

Many thanks @Rator and @kvansant !!!

2 Likes

Nice work. I like the first one most, followed by the third.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @GAUSS !!!

1 Like

Damn lol, I was looking at the top one for minutes, trying to figure out how to read it…
Apparently there is something wrong with the preview at this time:

It works on my watch though, looking good. Similar style to something I’m working on myself.

2 Likes

Thanks @ThaMattie !
Well, I suspect some coding error in the 12h format … hard to test it as I’m using 24h :frowning:
I will inspect that! Thanks for the report !

1 Like

I like the first one. The pattern is nice

2 Likes

Thanks @jimmycheung !
With this texture I used for the first time a pattern starting from scratch. Glad you like it!

1 Like

Hi, I use a 3D design software to really create depth in your watch faces great stuff…

1 Like

Hi. Ok. So tell us: Which software do you use?

Hi @GAUSS I use Autodesk Fusion 360…

1 Like

This was made in Fusion 360…

2 Likes

funny the hands aren’t showing up in the embedded copy

Just released a new “study” :slight_smile:
What do you think about this one ?

3 Likes

Nice guilloche.

1 Like

Thanks @Phantastico :wink:
The guilloche was the main reason of this watchface (… and then the red metallic aspect of the bezel) !!!

The bezel ring is my favorite part :slight_smile: the whole thing is very nice though, good balance to everything. The only thing I don’t like is the day font.

1 Like

Many thanks @kvansant.
I have look for a long time to find this particular font which I like very much for the watch … then, I don’t like to have different fonts but agree to say there is still something to change on this complication to integrate it better… but don’t know exactly what … size, shape, …:thinking: