[Watchface] Starlight Windows

This is a reboot of one of the very first B Sharp designs originally released about two years ago. I always loved how this one looked on the watch, and now I’ve finally ported it over to Facer. I decided it would be fun to start it from scratch again rather than re-use the original graphics, but I did retain the basic original layout and appearance. The original still looks great to me, but I’ve also learned a lot in the last two years. Now there are a few cosmetic updates and improvements, and I added a power indicator that the original did not have.

Features include bold and easy to read time, date, day and power.

There’s also a fairly distinctive lume which is set to glow only at night, by day the face should just darken slightly.

This original release had 5 color options and later a Hybrid Mode was added for Smart Watch info. In the future, hopefully the same options will be available in a Premium version here on Facer.

Enjoy! And be sure to follow B Sharp here on Facer to never miss a new release! …and on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

5 Likes

Looks great. Another gem from the B# hit factory!

Awesome lume!

Thanks Rich and Batwolf!

1 Like