[Watchface] The Ambassador v2 šŸŒ

This design was divided into two versions from the start. v1 previously published had an outer ring date indicator which is a complication I like, and on a larger screened blank watch like the H1 or Galaxy Active2 it works very well. But on a watch that already has tics or numbers on the bezel like the Galaxy or Summit 2, I think this version with the date moved to the sub dial is a better match. However, Itā€™s perfectly ok for you to disagree, and wear whichever you choose! :grin:

enjoy! donā€™t forget to follow B Sharp here on Facer to never miss the next release, and on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bsharpwatches

4 Likes

Great. Iā€™ve seen this design. But without the tick marks on the watch case. It didnā€™t seem complete to me. Now itā€™s a match. I also like all these stories, the way they were created :slightly_smiling_face:

The tick marks really finish it off nicely :slight_smile:

@lucky.andrei , @Batwolf. Thanks! Yeah we were talking about the tic marks in slack. This variation is definitely a direct result of the Summit 2 and trying to integrate its permanent tic marks into the design. I think Iā€™ll end up doing more of that since I will probably want to wear the Summit more than my other watches :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the other promo pic I made on the H1. I like it fine without tics, itā€™s clean and draws all the attention inward to the details. Butā€¦if all (or at least most) smart watches were unmarked like this perhaps Iā€™d be inclined to put some tics in.

2 Likes

Nice one. I like this one better regardless of pre-tickmarked watch or not :stuck_out_tongue:
The best part in both these watches is the night/day wheel. A very nice colored accent to all the ā€œsilverā€

Thanks @ThaMattie! If you had an H1 youā€™d like the other one better :slight_smile: the day/night wheel was the most fun! The night half uses the ā€œpaintedā€ texture from my Stardust watch, and the moon/stars and sun half is trying to emulate metal engraving. So thereā€™re a lot of ā€œhand madeā€ in that disc.