Wear OS + 2020 Tag Heuer Connect

I’ve just recieved my new Tag Heuer Connect which went on sale at the end of last week.

Watch faces which worked perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen) are glitching out - specifically the PROGRESS Element. I have tried to remove and add the element and saved the watchface again but it looks like a reverse Rotational element is being superimposed over the progress element that didn’t appear on my Samsung or in the creator

I don’t know if this is a WearOS, Tag or Facer issue, but can the Facer team look into this?

[BE AWARE I HAVE SET THE PROGRESS TO ‘RED’ IT WOULD NORMALLY BE BLACK - SO YOU CAN SEE THE BIT I AM REFERRING TO WITH THE TAG WATCH / WEAROS ISSUE]

This one currently in draft but I have checked my other faces with progress element and they dont work correctly either??

…this is near completion as you can see in the longer vid, it’s screwed when on the watch…

(screen doesn’t stay active for too long, apologies for the menu presses)

Reverse progress bar has a problem on wearos. It can be replaced by a normal progress bar with rotation.

As you can see here: HaDe - HaDe SX 17 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer (Inspection enabled - Click on the rocket)

thank you for the heads up and link, I cannot work that solution into my current design which effectively counts backwards and uncovers the ticks as the second hand moves from 0 - 60 as seen below due to not functioning correctly on WearOS like you say…

I’ll have to adjust to manage something similar for now :frowning:

1 Like

after a good long re-think about how I wanted to present the smooth tick marks appearing I have managed to find a solution;

1 Like