Wear OS 5 Update - Confirmed!

Wear OS 5 Update - Confirmed!
By ALLSTARSPACE

5 Likes

That is fantastic news

2 Likes

Great . I should not wonder that our GW4 watches will be getting that . I better talk nicely to my Financial Manager . Gives me a bit of time Wishing for GW 7 .

2 Likes

success by convincing your “finance department” :smile

3 Likes

Until I got my first Smartwatch . Galaxy Active . My watch of Choice was the TIMEX INDIGLO . No Date . ÂŁ30 at most retailers . Stainless Band Cost nearly as much .

2 Likes

Years ago, when the Timex Illusion watch came out, I had one. The most fun I had was telling people that it didn’t have any moving parts or hands, since it was all LCD but looked like an analog watch.

4 Likes

Thanks for showing us that MAG .These were favourites of mine . The moon phase is only like one I had . But I used the Casio Hybrid for a bit . As the Night visits to the Bathroom became unavoidable I decided that one that doubled as a torch was a good Idea . GW4 does a good job of that .
Did the TIMEX LCD have a backlight ?

1 Like

I just hope that watch 7 will bring new stuff. Glucose monitor would be a game changer.
Watch 6 was a huge disappointment. A step back from watch 5 pro.

Samsung ring sounds interesting. Of course, all we can know are rumors.
S24 ultra was worth buying. I have high hopes for the new watch as well.

2 Likes

Rumors said that the release will be somewhere in June, so we will know soon if the GW7 is worth to buy

2 Likes

Right now, I have the original Galaxy watch, two GW5 Pros and the GW6 Classic. It’s going to take something really compelling for me to upgrade to the GW7 watch.

3 Likes

I am not going to get my Application for a new Watch past the Financial Department till the GW4 Dies . I bought my watch second user and I have to say the Battery consumption count is just getting better and better . Thanks to Facer and Google / Android cutting down thier Overhead . I recon a second user 7 will turn up about the right time .

3 Likes

Why 2 of them??? I just have to ask.

2 Likes

I just smiled

2 Likes

It is because when the battery gets low on one, I can have the other one charged and ready to go without having to wait for the one I’m wearing to charge. I use the GW6 Classic as a dress watch since it’s the chrome version. My Pros are both black. And honestly, I don’t wear the GW 1st gen at all now.

3 Likes