Wear os booting animation

This is what I finally came up with, but it looks like @dazstacey has you covered.

1 Like

Nice mate my final is this not sure if its what they want but hey

2 Likes

Wow this one really close to original booting screen, could you move the dots edge of the screen mate. Also please remove the wear os logo

Yes I can do that and have already removed the WearOS label. I replaced it with day and date so it will be more useful. I have also added a low battery alert and AM/PM or Time Zone depending on if the user is using 12 hour or 24 hour mode respectively. I’ll get the dots moved closer to the edge and it will publish tomorrow morning. If you follow me you’ll be notified of when I post faces.

1 Like

Awesome works, thank you for your hard work. Also i already following you mate. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Super cool mate, i really ok with this and your hard work. Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have just updated MAG 1222, I just stumbled on to a way to make the fast dots and the wake up dots spin correctly. You’ll like it even better now! Go to the Facer app and sync the watch face from there. (not from your watch’s or the app’s watch box) and you should get the improved version.

1 Like

hi mate, thank you so much! but when i going to check the time that 4 dots always start from the centre of the watch screen. really annoying. spinning screen not available coz of that reason

OK I have removed the “spin up” now, it’s just the dots and the fast dots from the beginning. You will have to do as before and sync it directly like you have never synced it before and not use the watch box function.

2 Likes

thanks you so much for your hard work! appreciate a lots, this is really awesome watchface…im using it now. thank you again.

1 Like