Wear Os or Tizen (Samsung) for Facer

Hi guys, I’m considering buying a new smartwatch with a bigger screen for my watch faces developing hobby with Facer and, I’m wondering what will be the best option for a smooth, nice, and good color reproduction for testing future watch faces?

I currently have the Huawei Watch 2 smartwatch and I love it but, the screen is very small for my taste and I’m looking for a bigger screen. I’m deciding between the Fossil Gen 5 and Galaxy Watch or the Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm). I need feedback from anyone that has any of those watches or any ideas of another watch brand, especially for Wear OS.

Also, I’m wondering if Wear OS or Tizen will run Facer smoother. My mom has the Samsung Gear S2 and runs a little choppy when the watch face has a lot of processing to do. My Huawei runs smoothly just until I set a watch face with too much to process but, for the most part, it always runs very well.

Wear OS or Tizen (Samsung)?

If the OS doesn’t make a difference, what will be the best option?

The Fossil Gen 5, Galaxy Watch (or the Active 2), or any other brand for Wear OS with a maximum budget of $300 US Dollars?

Any opinions are welcome. Thank you very much in advance! :handshake::wink: