Weather temperature bar

I’m trying to make temperature or weather condition bar like the photo.
There is two ways the first one by this tag from mrantisocialguy $#UNITSYS#=IMPERIAL?(clamp(#WCT#+22,0,122)/122):(clamp(#WCT#+30,0,80)/80)$
But it’s not correct with the BAR when it’s Sunny it will not show the Yellow bar

The second one by me:
To use WCCI and hide the rest by it won’t be dynamic
For example rainy it will be $#WCCI#=10?100:0$
Is there another way to help with this ?

2 Likes

Show us you WIP > Draft Inspectable and one of us will sort it in 5 minutes . Otherwise we would just be guessing the angles and Disk / Mask you are using . If you are reluctant to show it at this stage just send a test with the relevant components .

2 Likes

So if it is to be round, then you could use an ARC.

In the watch face below the red round temperature bar is an ARC which fills up depending on temperature and highest temperature. But I kept it only valid for positive values, fill ratio seems to do something funny if the numbers are negative.

So the Opactiy is: $#WCT#<=0?0:100$
And, its fill ratio is: (clamp((#WCT#*0.265/#WTH#),0,0.265))

I cheated with the segments of the ARC, just black tickmarks on top of it… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow…I loved the style and the idea…lol…does anyone want to guide me on how to make one???

Poxa…adorei o estilo e a ideia…rsrs…alguém quer me orientar a fazer um???

1 Like

Ha Ha @tom.vannes is the Lumix Roman UV .

1 Like

Btw. maybe you notice that the battery meter differs in color intensity. It is made up of 3 ARCs with different opacity.

I opened up inspection, so feel free to have a look…

4 Likes

Boa noite amigo @tom.vannes´
Muito obrigado por sua atenção…elogiei esse mas eu adoro sua arte!!!

Good night friend @tom.vannes´
Thank you very much for your attention…I praised this one but I love your art!!!

2 Likes

Here is the draft.

Notice the WEATHER bar the first tag i mentioned before is hidden.
The second one is applied

2 Likes

This method won’t work with minus temperature

3 Likes

So @ramzy.ar92 . All I can say is , this is how I would do it . I rarely use Progress bars unless I have to . To make a simple arc mask I use Shape Layer Arcs . I do not understand you conditional for C / F . The weather condition is the weather condition . One of the reasons you are having problems with Sunny / Clear is you have a progress missing or it is not scaled . I could not find it .
Note :- I Use #DWFHS# when I am simulating stuff to get the angles . Doing it mathematically some times does not work for me .
You seem to have a good understanding of #WCCI# . So for each condition your arc would have a new angle . You can put them all in a one line conditional . Forget the leading Zero .
Get back if this does not make sense.

4 Likes

Thanks I will try to make it

2 Likes

Sorry to be so simplistic . I forgot about your Upper window . You will have to spit your dad up and have the Arc under the top one . It might be easier to make seperate segments and just show them with a Conditional .

1 Like

Yeah I realize that. But also this way will result the same as mine but with arc. Maybe I will go with if condition if it’s bigger than 20c it will be yellow between 15-19 grey … etc

2 Likes

Yeah . So in that case the Variable is the Temprature not the condition Weather Icon Number . Personaly I would go for an Analogue indicator of the Temprature and show the weather Icons aomewherte on the Face . Or dare I say the Text version which needs lots of space .

2 Likes

Yeah sometime you have to make different designs

3 Likes

Yes . Moving forward always requires one to step back now and again .

2 Likes