Weather / Temperature not working - Watch 5 Pro

Hi,

I recently upgraded from a Watch 4 Classic 46mm LTE to a Watch 5 Pro LTE and restored a settings/app backup, if I recall correctly, using the Samsung Smart Switch app.

Now the weather or temperature values no longer work (e.g., shows only 0 for temperature) for any Facer watch face.

I tried uninstalling the app including deleting app data but the issue still persists after reinstalling.

Does anyone else have this issue or is it a known issue with the new transition to Wear OS 3.5?

Thanks,
Howie

1 Like

Make absolutely sure you have all the permissions on and also location turned on in both the watch and phone. Restart the watch and if it does not fix it, contact @Facer_Official’s support by emailing them at facer-support@little-labs.com They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

1 Like

I enabled all permissions, even unnecessary ones like Camera / Media, on both the watch and phone apps and still have the same issue after restarting both devices.

I’ll try emailing them. Thanks.

-Howie

I should also mention that the weather and location info all work fine for the “normal” bundled watch faces. The only one that doesn’t work is Facer.

Facer uses OpenWeather and my Galaxy Watch 4 uses The Weather Channel.

1 Like

howiejc

can you please tell me does the live heartrate works?
In native Samsung watchfaces heartrate/pulse is live, in watchfaces on Google store you have to tap to measure, in Facer it’s auto-updated every 5-15 minutes (talkin about watch 4).

How does it work on watch 5?

1 Like

I’m having the same trouble with my galaxy watch 5 pro. Everything appears to be working except for weather. All permissions on phone and watch are always allowed.

1 Like

Have you turned on location in both the watch and phone? Weather will not function without that being on. Next, I would restart the watch just in case. WearOS watches are like old Windows computers and are fixed by a quick reboot. If all that fails to fix it then I would suggest you contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support@little-labs.com They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

1 Like

@masterboyhr

Hi, the heart rate and steps values seem to be working fine on my Watch 5 Pro.

Most of the weather stuff (temp, sunrise, sunset, etc.) don’t seem to be working although the moon phase might be working correctly but not sure.

Thanks,
Howie

2 Likes