Wee charging hourglass for inspection and comment

Just something I thought to play about with as I hadn’t done one.
A basic charging hourglass that flips on charge toggle.
Maybe spark some discussion on easier ways to do things for other folks to muse over.

↓There is a white one here↓

Hourglass01_Peak

It is there. Honest!

3 Likes

Wow. Nice work Rob. Water into Wine. :joy: For me the Logic would be during charge the Glass was flipped and the red run down to become blue again. Then flipped when the Watch came off charge. Sadly this gadget does not simulate in the previews. I don’t see how you use the graduations but I am not on my Laptop. To me an Hour Glass has bulb ends but the open glass is Fun. Glass Half full gag is good. Great to see you here.
See 92% discharge and 92 charge . I would expect to see a change . Put a bit of data on your test . Charging indicator . Charge Vaue . Time and date so it can be used during the Test day .

2 Likes

So, when charging the red empty flows down to the blue full. The pouring sand is just 2 flipped gradient images (half gradient, half transparent like hands for the image center position)

3 Likes

Oh OK . I will have a look on Laptop . I can not see that effect on my watch . I have to get the Loup out for that stuff theses days .
BTW “White one Here” is Missing .

2 Likes

Nice to see you again @rob.fisk, it’s certainly been a while, but I guess you’ve been busy helping Wilson Fisk with the new Daredevil series :joy:
Looking at this on my phone it looks a great idea, very well done, I’ll “steal” the parts next time I’m on my laptop thanks :+1:

2 Likes

The forum just won’t treat it as an image if it only has white or transparent. Here is a colour inverted version. It is flipped vertically so that when rotated 180 in Facer, height grows up.#

Hourglass01_Peak_Colour_Inverted

wait… It just won’t let this be an image at all.

Dropbox link

2 Likes

All that is there for me is a link . I clicked and clicked Right and Left .
OK it is there now .

BTW I do not need the fill lines . If there are two levels it is easy to see the proportion of the two . I am just missing the upper fill on my GW5 .

The trouble is with dropping images in here is they can be too small . If they are about 720x720 they get labelled properly . A bitch if you wan to post 28 moon Images and you can not post a ZIP.

I made a little ties to confirm that the Facer Battery Charging indicator in Creator is wrong .

2 Likes

$#BS#==true?I, Have, THE POWEEEER!!!:I Dinnae have the poooeer Jim$

2 Likes