Weird issue with faces

OK, your watch should be on WearOS 2 just like my Fossil is.

1 Like

@mrantisocialguy

Version 2.54 to be exact

Thank you @tom.itssos and @mrantisocialguy for the feedback. It seems there is more things not working as intended, not just the display. For example the custom font numerals are not showing on the dial, and the 24h progress bar is not following the hand. I will simplify that somehow hopefully.

2 Likes

Thank you sir

I look forward to.your feedback

I emailed support to as I do not see a place in the facer app to disable tracking

1 Like

Just an update @petruuccios fixed the “wigging out” issue and this time published it instead of posting here.

Synced and working as designed so far.

I can already see a difference in battery life.

I am definitely going to need faces that don’t have activity areas.

Even faces that have areas hidden in subdials will be bad as they are still running.

I have an email out to support about ability to disable activity tracking in the facer phone or companion app, no response yet but not suprized as they are dealing with the bots.

1 Like

Just for giggles I synced a watch face with all the bells and whistles I liked, alot
The watch lasted about 7 hours

I just synced one that I would call fairly minimal, ( no activity) like @petruuccios but a bit more to it i’ll test it tomorrow and see how it goes.

Crosses fingers

I don’t know what you like in watch faces, but I’m sure I have something you would want. My channel has over 1,600 faces that I’ve made. Some of which are very minimalistic, others not so much. You can find me at Mr. Antisocial Guy

1 Like

Hello @mrantisocialguy

My favorite looks are by B sharp, Dominus Mathius and Michael O’Day

I’ve looked over some of yours, 1600 is alot. Lol
I’ve liked a few for testing down the road
I’ll check out more I’m sure

Thank you

1 Like

Well, after many hours researching this site.
I figured out the problem, hopefully

Whenever I sync a premium watchface that has HR and or steps, if you have sensors permission disabled it asks you to enable them.

If you aren’t paying attention you’ll hit yes by accident.
And even if you say no and don’t ask me again, it not only asks a second time immediately, but next time you sync a premium again
Example:
If you sync a premium without, it doesn’t ask.

Then, down the road you sync another premium with, it asks again, even though you told it do not ask again

Annoying thing Facer should fix

So
Now I can sync a premium with and have the HR / steps areas they’ll just be blank or, sadly have the steps from its last count before I got it disabled.

For best looks though, finding one’s with out is best.

What a pain

1 Like