Well This Has Turned Out Well

Posted MAG 1604 this morning and just got notified that it’s had over 100 syncs in it’s first 12 hours online. I call that a sucess! :grin:

6 Likes

Oh wow, success indeed Rusty, that actually looks like the best Face I’ve seen you create so far (in my own humble opinion obviously), congratulations my friend, you’ve done a stupendous job there…despite having no animations in it :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I honestly like this face better than the Galaxy “Tomcat” face. I’ve had this one synced to my personal watch for at least 6 weeks now. I only use it when I’m in the mood to go analog. Most of the time I’m a digital kind of guy. :grin: By the way, ain’t you up kind of late tonight? :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha ha, I was just responding to my emails after checking them from my bed and now I got another one :joy:

2 Likes

Well in that case Good Night! :laughing:

2 Likes

Very surprised that I can not see MAG 1604 in the Top 100 Free. With those Syncs I would expect it to be straight in there. May be it is not Automatic. Maybe Marvin is Asleep. :slightly_smiling_face::+1::joy:

2 Likes

I was wondering that myself. I’ve had faces go on the top 100 free with as few as 50 syncs.

1 Like

That Top Free is a Little Random at times . I am so very glad we don’t have to put the word FUCK on the face to get it in the WearOS / Tizen charts. I will go sync it That will make the difference. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Not sure if I remember correctly or not, but I think I read somewhere here before that the Top 100 Lists are refreshed every Thursday :thinking:

2 Likes

So those syncs came from your Cadre of Followers . I would take that as a greater compliment . Roll on Thursday :grinning:

3 Likes

I thought that I read it was done on Sundays. Oh well it doesn’t really matter since I’m just doing all this for funzies. :laughing: I checked my list and I have had a top 100 watch with 139 faces so far. And one single #1 watch. That makes the fun even better.

3 Likes

@icrltd4 & @russellcresser

OK now it’s gotten totally weird now. MAG 1604 has 139 syncs in two days and is not on the top 100 free list. BUT MAG 1606, which I posted this morning and only has 24 syncs is sitting at #93. There is no rhyme or reason going on here. And even in my own jaded opinion MAG 1604 should be in the top 100 and MAG 1606 shouldn’t be.

4 Likes

Love this face.

You never know what design will be popular. Hard to predict what style will draw attention. All fantastic faces. I love the clarity and detail in your work.

2 Likes

Maybe the newer one got more syncs just since the chart reset on midnight from sunday to monday than the older one, which had its peak one day before reset.

3 Likes

MAG 1606 Is a nice watch . I think that Marvin is a bit Tired probably needs some Sleep.
May I suggest you Republish 1604 Afresh . I am sure your Cadre will do their best to get you the exposure you Deserve.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s not worth the hassle. Considering the fact that I have 1,606 published faces and 139 have been top 100. That’s 8.6% of my watch faces so I don’t think that is too bad. A lot of those 1,600 plus faces have been real stinkers since I knew nothing about how to make faces until I had made 3 or 4 hundred as a learning experience. Here I am 2½ years later and I’m still learning things. :laughing:

2 Likes

:medal_sports: :trophy: :medal_sports:

2 Likes

I would like to thank all my adoring fans; without your support I could have never become the watch face designing king that I am… OK you can stop laughing now! :laughing:

2 Likes

The Charts is probably also influenced by Views and Likes, not just syncs :thinking:

2 Likes

I lost count of the likes on MAG 1604, but I know it’s well over one hundred. My notice bell was filling up with all the likes I had for it. MAG 1606 which is in the top 100, I haven’t had anything close to that. But that’s OK, I got a trophy and two medals from @russellcresser :laughing:

2 Likes