What do you think of my graffiti?

Not the final version but I think my graffiti is coming along nicely. This was actually a layering challenge for sure but I am really happy when these kinds of things turn out just like
i imagined. I even hand drew the digits and you may or may not notice that they are all different, although ever so slightly.

15 Likes

What a Beauty . I am glad the Time Machine is Working . No crash indicator ( second hand / beating heart ) . I know it is against the Philosophy of the Face but even now Faces crash on yo and there is no indication .

1 Like

I was thinking of animating the heatbeat or flashing colon.

1 Like

Nice font! looks cool!

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

To keep it subtle you could just phase the highlight on the Heart . Because it is Original artwork it will be easy for you . Not Objet Trouve .

1 Like

Not just cool - Super cool!

2 Likes

Don’t animate art - it looks great as it is.( you don’t see moving graffiti unless it’s on a bus or a train) :smiley:

4 Likes

This was what I was debating too… Why bother to go for detail and realism right? No animation.

3 Likes

So beautiful. In my opinion, maybe if the heart sticker shakes a little,it will be even more beautiful

2 Likes

Ha Ha . In my dreams The Graffiti changes every Minute Oh and Hourley .

Great job :+1:

2 Likes

I am not big fan of graffiti, but I like how you made the color gradient.

3 Likes

Looks great! Another vote for not animating the heart itself, but I like the changing highlight idea from russellcresser.

2 Likes

cool design, I think you did an awesome job.

2 Likes

Omgsh!! Did you draw that? Awesome job!! So talented. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks, the digits are all hand drawn on my Wacom tablet in Illustrator. You may even notice that none of the digits are exactly the same, they are all different. Then there is some cheeky layering to get the effect I wanted too. Glad you like it.

2 Likes

So much time and effort you’ve invested. Simply amazing! :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Just to repeat - your watchface is super cool! I will be synching it for sure - I have one little question though…was the misspelling of the word watch (for the watch battery text) deliberate? I would like to think that it was deliberate as the hooligans who deface public and private property are not particularly known for their intelligence and the word ‘watsh’ is most appropriate!

1 Like

errr…You’re going to give me a complex man! :rofl: :rofl: Here I was thinking I spelled watch wrong? I think that’s just the font.

1 Like