What is up with Topic 72508

What is going on here?
I would like to be of help if I can.
I Logged on an hour ago and it said 21 minutes to reopen. Now it says 3 hours.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly. I don’t know if Facer closed commenting on that on purpose or if the @russellcresser creation Marvin has been at work. It has been saying it would be automatically opened in 2 or 3 hours ever since it was closed.

2 Likes

So can we search for a topic by number ?

2 Likes

No, I tried that and it didn’t work. It only showed this topic that @rob.fisk posted. I went back and searched manually and it dawned on me which one he might be talking about.

1 Like

In the mean time it seems I got the last word in, there is that.

Pretty sure I saw 4 or so more comments before shut-down though, Got emails about 2.

Just copied the topic number from the URL bar. I am sure it could be pasted back. No, it doesn’t work in search but you can open any topic and paste it over in the URL

2 Likes

You GUYS are very full of tricks for Surfing the Web.
I wish I could remember Half of this stuff.
As for the topic.
I know that Marvin has no Algorithm to deal with it .
Bless Him .

2 Likes

You GUYS…
Total Goonies flashback.

2 Likes

Pretty certain this has moved from marvin to full on human moderation.

2 Likes

Yeah because it is outside Marvin’s Scope :::)))

2 Likes

It looks lie @beatnickjones acount has been suspended as every face says ‘removed by user’ in the forum.

I guess she got kicked out as a Karen but should the community norm. Communication and appeal are the way

She never responded to my mesages asking if she wa OK.

2 Likes

Yeah Rob I tried as well From a Humanity point of view . But that is over now.

1 Like

It must have been a glitch because they are showing now. At least the Guess watch forum post is. I also checked her account page and it’s still live. This is her last watch face published today, and it is very telling of her temperament and philosophy.

Capture

On the other hand, I don’t really care what she does as long as she leaves us alone!

2 Likes

You know the best way to Invoke Satan is to talk about Him . I do not have any spare Spiritual Resources . Like many we all have things going on in our lives .

3 Likes

All seems to be as normal and they are still Publishing Faces, one just 22 minutes ago.

3 Likes

3 am there at the moment .

3 Likes

Well, that one just got reported as a deliberate scorn against the current suffering.

3 Likes

I’m going to explain something. Mr. Antisocial Guy (aka Rusty Fake Williams) is a made-up character in the form of a redneck hillbilly for my YouTube channel. I make videos making fun of rednecks. I created that character to appeal to those kinds of people. It is nothing more than a stereotype and is planned to be just that. He is no more real than Harry Potter, Superman or the Grinch that stole Christmas. I personally do NOT approve of Confederate flags or raciest actions. The fact that you actually fell for it and believe it to be true just shows how good a job I did creating that character.

I would point you to my real Facebook page as proof except, I don’t trust you now from your past actions here. You will NEVER know the real me. Just drop all this and let it be. All you are doing is turning everyone here against you. P.S. I will not make any future contacts with you so PLEASE do the same with me. Just ignore me and we will both be happier!

4 Likes

Oh damn, sorry to see she’s still not behaving, I do hope everyone is ok :astonished:

2 Likes

Would you prefer it said ‘It’s not behaving’. It’s a pronoun and in no way sexist, just descriptive.
This is getting out of hand and both of you need to calm down, please.

I can certainly understand some of the confusion if the @mrantisocialguy account is basically a fake, satirical account meant to poke fun at a particular social group. To me, that’s not really fair either but until recently he has been calm, polite and great conversation on the forums.

It is only this recent spat between the two of you that has ruffled this.

You are lashing out for all to see and this is why the comments got flagged. It has nothing to do with sexism. The fact that you are bringing up a totally unrelated predjudice shows your frustration and typing your fury without thought.

Is there anything any of us can to to maybe help with this?

2 Likes

Chill and enjoy your day everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes