What will happen with watch face when Premium sub will end?

Hi, people, I have tried to find the answer to my question by searching but it returned nothing, so here is my question.

I just got a PREMIUM subscription for a year, and have choosen a watch face I like. Maybe I will change it to something else in the future. But what will happen to the watch face installed to my Wear OS watch (Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic, to be exact) when the PREMIUM sub ended? Will it dissappear? Downgrade to “free” version if available, or stay the same? In short - what will happen? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You Rent the premium Faces by Subscription . When you close the Premium Account you will no longer to be able to use them . Most Premium Faces have Interactives on them that are not available to Free Users . Some Faces you buy directly from the Maker usually a Partner via Google You will keep those forever . I am not sure if you can Buy Direct If you are subscribed to Premium . I have never been there but I have purchased some Beautiful Faces for a Few Pounds .

I see, so basically if I want to keep using the PREMIUM faces on facer I need to keep the subscription active. Ok, fair enough.

And I know about buying watch faces individually on Google Play, the problem is that it is not possible right now for Russian citizens, that’s why I found alternative in Facer which allows to buy Premium subscription on the site with credit card rather than as in-app purchase :slight_smile:

To make sure, I would mark that face as favourite, so that you can later find it and if its individually puchasable buy it, or simply see whether the author does not have some lite version in portfolio for free.

I do have some (marked) favorites, yes, and although I am always conservative with my watch faces, in a way that if I REALLY like something it usually stays forever, right now I still didn’t find the ideal watch face I like 100% :slight_smile: The one I got now is ok, but I am always looking for something better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Bless . It is Difficult if your Nation put restrictions on Art and Craft . You could try contact the Partners in Comments . The might have a Solution . You might find they are happy with a Couple of Coffees .
Show us the Face you like out of interest . One of us might have made something similar already .

Well, as I have Premium sub now it is not a problem to install and use faces I like, the problem is that I still didn’t find the “IDEAL” :wink: But to feed your interest, the watch face I am using now is “Sl Explore”, and the only one so far I’ve favoured is “OMG 222”. But the search for an ideal continues…

So sad that not all designers are present in Facer. In the past for my Galaxy Watch 3 (the last one on Tizen OS, which is not supported anymore that’s why I’ve bought Galaxy Watch 6 Classic on Wear OS) I have used watch faces from Matteo Dini MD, but they are not present on Facer as far as I know. Therefore I can not browse their catalogue here :frowning:

EDIT: I have found Matteo Dini here, finally, but they only have 7 faces (out of which nothing I like), while in Google Play they have 115! Why they didn’t upload their whole catalogue to Facer I dunno :frowning:

1 Like

Matteo has few faces on Facer, but I guess on playstore has some more :slight_smile:
Matteo Dini • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

1 Like

Yeap, I did find them by myself too :slight_smile: But they have only 7 faces here while on Google Play they have 115! Sad :frowning:

1 Like