What's your favorite thing u like to do with your smartwatch

Besides-making watch faces lol. Just me again trying to make some more conversations. Mine is using my music apps for all my music. Love the no phone needed. Also I do have LTE so i have my watch as a full phone. so real nice to go jogging and no flat clumsy phone to carry along. Love it when I get a phone call or message. With no phone on me all looking like James bond 007. Never thought day would get here but its here. Anyways sound off. Or just come in to say hi. Steal the topic all good. Total love for u all. Everyone take care and hope to talk too u soon smart watch family.

3 Likes

From all the smart things I could do with my smart watch, I only use few, like finding my phone when its hiding somewhere in house, picking up calls when phone is under my winter clothes or in unpaired car, or silently declining calls with SMS reply during meetings.
And while all these are nice, I actually like to do only one: making and enjoing the faces. And I would enjoy them even more, if some features worked as intended (phone battery info for example).

5 Likes

Hi @jnorrell17 :wave:
I’m probably a bare minimum user, so the main things I like to do with my Watch are tell the time :grin: and having an easy to turn off quick alarm waking me up mornings.

4 Likes

my main uses are:

• time
  • stopwatch for boiling eggs :slight_smile:
  • enjoying/making cool watch faces
  • step count when on a hike
3 Likes

Checking the Moon position Relative to the Sun for me. It is actually a good Tide Indicator for me. Being a Lunatic I need to see an accurate phase of the moon any time of day. The main reason I got a smart watch. And now Hooked on Making Faces.

4 Likes

Checking on the weather, time, sleep tracking, SpO2 levels, dismissing alerts, and answering my phone while driving.

3 Likes

Simple But Great indeed

1 Like

love the input . Love all the stuff and hopefully one day they can get those things fixed hehe. Thanks Petruuccios u rock…

2 Likes

i was going to have hard boiled eggs this morning . No lie. still am if can get away from computer. Love with a little salt or sliced and put in a nice salad. Now im hungry hehe . Hope u doing great tom…

2 Likes

must live by the ocean as i do. I live on the gulf of Mexico and love my beaches and fishing.

1 Like

Yeah Cornish coast UK . near the station that used to be where They calibrated the Tides for the Ordinance Survey . We go for dips in the sea when the weather is warm . Sea is Cold here . Well 16 degrees in the summer .

2 Likes

sounds nice too me. thanks for sharing and thanks for all the work u do in this forum. i salute u…

2 Likes

Hi @jnorrell17
What do I use my watch for besides looking at the time?
Soon said :
Monitor physical activity (running - swimming)
Check heartbeat
Check blood oxygen
Watch the temperature
Answer calls and messages without taking out the phone
Make electronic payments
:smiley:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

thats one i have been meaning to set up yet but have not. The Make electronic payment… Maybe i do it this weekend for sure. been meaning too and u just reminded. Thanks lol

1 Like

Me too for real… Totally… Thanks haha

2 Likes