Where are all my watch faces?

I was curious so I went into the search bar to see if my own watchfaces appear when I type in one of the tags and my faces don’t show up at all. I thought it was weird so I tried typing in the names I gave the faces and still it just shows me other peoples’ faces most that aren’t even related to what I typed in. I’m wondering if this is happening to anyone else? Am I not doing something? Is there something wrong with the facer search engine? I’m honestly surprised anyone can even find my watchfaces at all. They don’t even appear at the bottom of the search. Any info would be helpful, thanks

2 Likes

Tags are not searchable. Make sure to put keywords in the title or description.

2 Likes

@wierdwisdoms

I just typed the name of your first one in the search box

Nostromo

And it came back with about a dozen results.
Yours is one of them

2 Likes

I can find myself from the search Box . Along with ant thing that has Rusty in the title or Description along with all the others that use the same User Name . I think it is to Encourage you to look through the other stuff.
Make sure you have the correct device Selected .

1 Like

I seem to recall that the Search will throw up loads of related stuff, but yours should be amongst them somewhere as well.

1 Like

I guess I was just being a little paranoid. I just can’t find certain ones like my black mesa face even when I type “Black mesa” in the search bar.

2 Likes

Yeah it is a bit Wobbly .
If in doubt do a Google search .

1 Like