Who can build me a watch face?

I believe it’s possible to convert dfx, an autocad format, to svg. I’ve tried on some test files, seem to work. That way I could draw what I wanted in autocad and convert. I learned autocad back when it was a DOS program, so that is a hell of a lot easier for me than learning some new tool.

1 Like

So .svg is a Font typ. I thought we could only use .ttf. DXF is the only way. Use it a lot for Laser cutting Etc. R12 is the best way to export them for me. :rofl::joy:

@tom.vannes WOW! and again: WOW!
that’s in fact really close to the outcome i’m wishing for! great work indeed!

1 Like

Not finished yet, but you can check the progress here:
(Tap the center, to switch between, Mirrored, Normal, Crypto, and Mental mode; tap the bottom of the face to see what the current mode is, tap again to remove status; Tapping the TX Logo you will be able to change the color)

7 Likes

that’s really great, would like to get it on my watch as soon as possible as it already looks soooo good!
the night vision highlights not the correct segments btw :wink:

1 Like

Goof news!
I contacted the designer, and he gave me the OK to publish - which I have done. Of course I mentioned him and give him all the credit.

3 Likes

ohh great! looks like you had the better channel than me, i never got an answer on Tokyoflash …

1 Like

I went to his Facebook profile. German guy, so chated in German, maybe that helped :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ja wenn ich das gewusst hätte! :wink:
you made the watch face official now, thank you so much, @tom.vannes
just a little question: why is in active mode *“normal”, “crypto” and Hentai" instead of the time?

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed, have to check that… Maybe I got the order wrong, bear with me.

2 Likes

Simulated Perfectly on the Web Page . Sorry I can Can not sync it being Non Premium .
Bloody Good Job I say .

1 Like

I wanted to move things in and out of the screen with just one click, which messed things up. Ended up having to move object on the X-axis as well as the Y-axis. That was a bit confusing… hope I got in now…

2 Likes

what a fantastic job, @tom.vannes ! exactly what i was wishing for! thank you soooo much!

3 Likes

Respect to @tom.vannes for Progressing this Project on the Community and not taking under the Covers of DM . True Spirit of the Community. Lots of work on a Face like that for Someone who stayed with the Topic and Full Appreciates what was Done .

5 Likes

A sickest project ever, make me feel like a noob , damn impressive work congrats :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Spectacular job on this project @tom.vannes! Lots of eye crossing went it to that one :crazy_face:.
Cheers :clap:

2 Likes

@tom.vannes Was checking out the face, awesome job BTW, I noticed that when in mirror mode the time is +1 Hr from real time at my location. All other modes appear to be correct time. Just letting you know.

1 Like

oops! will check that. thanks

2 Likes

The time was correct, but the 8 had the image of the 9! Thanks for spotting it, @jlsanchezp60
Just goes to show, need to work on my quality checking…

2 Likes

Wow crazy I was looking at the right time. Cool glad it worked out!

1 Like