Who Is Your Favorite Watch Desinger

Hi everybody. Haha Greenhorn here… If you know what I mean. Im sure that this has been asked a million times but im new and want to be active so im asking anyways. Shout Out Your Favorite Designers and give some love so i can go check out and follow if there good … Again thanks in advance and love u all…

2 Likes

That’s not easy to answer. There are quite a few out there I admire, but they all have their own style. Some create very realistic watch faces, some obviously are designers, yet others use 3D tools to create, and then there are those that make use of ingenious formulas. Check my favourites section and you’ll find those faces and creators I like.

4 Likes

Thanks tom for ur input and buy the way great watch faces u have… Thanks so much for ur time…

3 Likes

Tom by as made a brilliant point. Check the Favourites of people you like the work of. Some call that a Crumb Trail. If you cscroll to the bottom of a topic you will see a Crumb Trail down there as Well.

1 Like

sorry was just trying to start a thread i will go back in my corner.

1 Like

just trying to get some threads going my bad but any one who still once to share like… who is ur fav and why you like em. Breadcrumb trail sometimes does not tell that part… So why u like em. So im still ears to all Hint hint

1 Like

Yeah. No one wants to shut down the Topic by giving a Helpfull Reply. I could not possibly give one designer because I like so many. You will see that from my Favourites list. Some have 3.
I will say one. B#… There you are.

1 Like

I hear u and will be all ears for the rest haha. im just hyper…

1 Like
1 Like

nice thanks like em already haha

2 Likes

my favorite designer is Gizmo411

icrltd4 AWESOME designer and animator.

2 Likes

There are many great designers here.
Its hard to narrow down to just one so ill name a few

@russellcresser
@icrltd4
And
@mrantisocialguy

2 Likes

BADTWOLF, no cuestion.

1 Like

Ha Ha. He is not too Bad. Batwolf.

1 Like

Yes, my fault :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. Great Fun. He will be very Amused if he sees it.

1 Like

Sure, I would be very amused :grinning:

1 Like

@Jankito69 Nice Hybrid Faces BTW.

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

thanks for ur input I will Check those ones out . Believe i looked at some of these. Love em.
I Want to give a quick shout out to Caen Watches. They Got some great watch faces too. Again thanks.

1 Like