Window of Time + Fortnite Faces

Here’s a couple of faces i recently completed…

Window of Time:
Window into the time dial is on the right side.
-Rotating disks of Hours, Minutes, & Seconds line up with the red line in the window.

-Current Weather Condition, which is day/night aware is top centre. Current temperature and weather station also shown.
-Moon phase is is top right.
-Phone battery level is top left. Green if level is above 60%. Yellow if level is between 30 and 60%. Red if level is below 30%.
-Watch battery level on the bottom. Green if level is above 60%. Yellow if level is between 30 and 60%. Red if level is below 30%.
-Steps is in the middle. Fun surprise when the icon reaches 10,000 steps.
-Daily weather forecast condition icons are along the bottom, complete with daily high and low temperatures.

Fortnite:
My son asked me for a Fortnite watch face as he is a crazy big fan of the game. So here it is and he’s happy. Perhaps somebody else will enjoy it.

It’s a 60 second montage of the game, similar to my Sonic Face. Being so long, I am not sure how practical it is since the watch only turns on for about 5 seconds, but if you see where you are in the sequence, it may give you an idea of the seconds that have passed in the minute.

It starts off with the Battle Bus going across Lazy Lake, then a skydiver drops out, then he parachutes down to a landing, then some guys are eliminated & de-materialize out, your sniper makes the last shot, then you have a Victory Royale, before you de-materialize and go back to the beginning! It’s kinda fun, but if you are not a fan of the game, you may won’t get it.

Current weather, day night aware, plus steps are also shown.

4 Likes

Those are some nice watch faces, seems like a lot of effort went into the animation as well.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated:

Hey @bradtc, these watch faces look nice! I really enjoy the dial on the first one,very informative. The animation on the second one is also unique. Great job!