WIP Military style watchface

This is my latest watchface - it’s a bit of a departure for me, it’s a military style digital watch, It’s a WIP project -some of the elements have come from my bits box and I have to give thanks to @russellcresser for his help and advice without which I would not have been confident that the day/night bezel would work properly. The daylight part of the bezel (light grey) is a circular progress element based on the hours between sunrise and sunset. I added ‘abs’ tag to take care of the minus value when daylight is longer than night time and vice versa

10 Likes

Looks cool!

2 Likes

Cool idea.

Russell is The King of advices!

2 Likes

Great work, nicely done my friend :+1:

1 Like

I love the daylight indication, that’s genius! The incorporation of Zulu time is also useful.

1 Like

Since you Invoked me in this topic . ( Thank You ) I have to check it out now . I am not sure if ABS is necessary . So if it is a Formula I have posted in the past I apologise . Without the ABS the formula will still give a Fraction Between 0 and 1. I am actually using an other at the moment but you guys know I am a 12 up Man . I have tried to make it as descriptive as possible . As Peter has taught us .
It so so difficult to test these things . We need lots of friends all over the planet . To do that .

Fill Day Time upper . Remove -1 for day down .

(1-((((#WSUNSETH24#*60)+#WSUNSETM#)/(24*60))-(((#WSUNRISEH24#*60)+#WSUNRISEM#)/(24*60))))

Arc Rotation . Rotation Please note I do not use Progress I use The arc shape . Arc progress gives me a Headache .

(((((#WSUNSETH24#*60)+#WSUNSETM#)/(24*60))*360)-180)

3 Likes

Good job :100:

1 Like