WOS Weather Images

If anyone finds these useful feel free, they are here for your enjoyment. I will email anyone that asks the afdesign file if wanted.

Broken Clouds - Night
Broken Clouds
Clear Sky - Night
Clear Sky
Few Clouds - Night
Scattered Clouds
Few Clouds
Mist - Night
Mist
Rain
Thunder Storms
Shower - Night
Shower
Snow

12 Likes

Very Nice .

2 Likes

@russellcresser . Think I filled all the numbers in right this time LOL :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah well done . I don’t know how you posted them but I will download them later . Did you Upload them ?

2 Likes

@russellcresser . Created a post and just dragged and dropped. I tested it that if you right click on image and download seemed to work for me. If there is anything I need or should do to them to make it easier/ better for others please let me know. You guys have done been doing this and know the best ways :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@jlcash61. Yeah there are 20 ways of doing anything. Try use the upload Tab. It comes in a nice container it is very handy if your recource is whit on Transparent if you hover over it the frame pops up to show you a Download or View original. Try to keep your resources to or under 640x640. Lots to learn an plenty who will help.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks

2 Likes

I always liked sticking to 720X720 myself :grin:

2 Likes

I draw everything at 960 x 960 now. I use to use 640 but the design ss is 960, if you lay out the elements in Facer first and take design shot, open it up in your pdn and draw around it. The facar editor automatically puts it back to 320 on face

2 Likes

Very nice work!

3 Likes

2 Likes