You're challenge should you choose to accept it

Make these usable.

2 Likes

Paws for Thought . :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

I suppose I better do the Boy Friend since I have the template sized up, Have not tested them . Any Ideas for a Seconds Hand for him . Oh I see he has a second hand .

[]

Not perfect I know. But it’s hard to find the right parts for these things some times.

1 Like

Yeah it is a difficult one. I made a Pink Panther one. Seperated the hands and made them into jump hands. On either hand. I started a Mickey from some beautiful images that Gizmo gave me but it ran out of steam. So many of them.

1 Like

You can actually do all this quite easily yourself if you search Google for whatever images you want and then edit them so you’re left with the arms, just like this -
Woody 01

2 Likes

Those Google folks must like you better.
I ask for images of different style watch hands, they show me nothing but people showing off their watch.
I ask Google for watch numbers / tick marks whatever, they give me clocks.

Those ones I posted I randomly came across on Alibaba.

1 Like

I just searched for Toy Story Woody, it gave me that first image, then I removed the arms myself.

1 Like

what program(s) or site(s) do you use?
For example I type in how to make a back ground clear or change color.
Different sites get recommended and they want me to sign up and stuff. But I’m to much of a loner for that kind of commitment.

1 Like

There are thousands of tutorials for Gimp. A lot of what you can do on those packages are generic. I do a lot of my work on a CAD package so I am not going to be much help to you. You do need something where you can draw accuratly fom the center of the Canvas. You definatly need something that lets you Array stuff. I do a bit of worh on Autosketch. Not dure if you can get it now. But that has a non specific center. So i import a Template Grid to get stuff on center and vertical. Give us an Idea where you are stuck and we will help one trick at a time.
PS. You will always be asled to sign up to a package like Gimp. Like Facer Free. There must be someting in it for them. As they say " Ther is no such thing as a Free Lunch."

Are you Mac or Windows. Some one posted on here a list of open software. I will try find it.

1 Like

I quickly turned those I liked most

3 Likes

I use Google and then the free software on my laptop, Paint 3D

2 Likes

I use windows.
And I just looked up Gimp it showed me a site gimp.org.
Which looks like it might be related. So I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

So you’re saying I should give Paint another look.
Perhaps I will.

2 Likes

Yeah that is the one . Unfortunate name but it is very serious Free and there are tons of tutorials on YouTube .

I used it to make these

2 Likes

Ok I’ll surely check them out.

2 Likes

I see Paint 3D comes with Windows 11 . Does it have any Snap and centre point . I am sure you did some arrays on that .

1 Like