#ZISROUND# Conditional not working

I’m trying to switch between a round battery progress bar for round watches, and a flat bar one for square watches, using this conditional and it’s variants in the opacity field:

$#ZISROUND#==TRUE?100:0$

It outputs 0 whether or not it’s true or false, both in the creator and on my watch. The tag itself is outputting correctly, and i have also tried reversing it (changing “true” to “false” and switching the then/else) to no effect. I’ve had issues with conditionals before, but i supposed it was due to having multiple in the same line; I’d hoped something as simple as this would work.

1 Like

I think your problem is the fact you have “true” as all caps. I use the #ZISROUND# tag all the time and it works perfectly for me, but I use the expression as $#ZISROUND#==true?100:0$ or $#ZISROUND#==false?100:0$

6 Likes

That fixed it, thanks! Don’t know why i didn’t think of that.

4 Likes

That is one of those once it bites you in the butt, you remember it items, don’t ask me how I know…:rofl:

5 Likes

I would have ended up in the same loop of confusion, seeing as how their own documentation shows this tag’s “sample output” as uppercase!

5 Likes

You know when you are becoming an expert. You are Debugging the Manual. Sadly Facer do not update the Documents. I would be good if @Facer_Official scanned these Conversations.

4 Likes

In the early 1980’s I worked as a mechanic in a Chevrolet, Toyota dealership. General Motors service manuals are pretty good. BUT Toyota service manuals are horrible. The service manual corrections book was larger than the actual service manual.

2 Likes

Language, LANGUAGE!
Actual packing list from a shipment we received, from back when I was still working for a jewelry company:

Packing List

2 Likes

Classical Chinglish in its purest form. :laughing:

1 Like

Years ago I was trying to do some Assembly Language for the Chip on the Psion Organiser to access the parallel port . Motorola I think. Point is I found two errors in the Manual bebore I got anythigng to work. That was my olny forray into Assembler. Back to Basic for me. OH and then ther is Facer. I still dnot know what the Code is called that we use on here.

I vote we name it “Gibberish”! :grin:

1 Like

Yup. I will go with that . Samsung and That Watch box have their own . They are similar but Different . So they are all Gibberish .

1 Like