[BUG] Facer Android Connectivity Lost (Red Sync Button)

@facer.io Reinstall fixed this issue on our devices, could you give that a try?

Still unable to sync anything. At all

@k.b.echevarria which steps have tried? And did you have the issue after updating to Tizen 3.0?

I just spoke with our customer service team who mentioned that users have had success with the following steps:

1. Long press on the watch and switch to a default system watch face.
  2. Long press again and switch back to Facer.

If that doesnā€™t work:

1. Turn OFF Bluetooth on the Watch AND the Phone
  2. Turn ON Bluetooth on the Watch AND the phone
  3. Restart the Watch

Please let us know if this helps any of you who are still stuck!

@Gavin I had the issues before the tizen update. Iā€™ve done everything over and over as recommended and still nothing. My wife is having the same issue

@k.b.echevarria sorry about that - can you start a message with facer-support@little-labs.com? Theyā€™ve had quite a bit of success here and should be able to help you out and understand why these steps arenā€™t working for you or your wife. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for your message to make sure you get an answer. Feel free to DM me your e-mail address so I know who to look out for.

@Gavin not really. Thatā€™s what I thought u was doing by posting on the community. Iā€™m tired of wasting time with it. Iā€™m not the only person who seems to be having issuesā€¦ this is widespread

IMPORTANT
Weā€™ve created a new pinned post for support for all Samsung issues with known solutions or plans:

1 Like

Same issue with me along with a RED sync button that stubbornly remains unfixed!!

Hi all,

We are focusing this week on fixing the syncing issues a number of you have been reporting. Thanks so much for your patience!