[Help] Auto-Mirrored Facer Designs on FaceRepo Don't Update/Delete

This watch face repository supports facer format watch faces. Is there a way to export faces to import elsewhere?

https://facerepo.com/app/

hi @wrcrooke! We’re investigating possible options to make this as easy as possible. Stay tuned!

Hi all!

Great news! Since Monday, all watchfaces published on the Facer platform will be available via facerepo.com as well.

Cheers!

can we confirm it is working?
to me, I never see the published face in facer are auto export/published to facerepo.

@3don can you give me the link to one of your watch faces? I’ll check with Facerepo to make sure it gets published!

Thanks for you reply, here is my watchfaces.
‘metal’ and ‘neo laser’ have been published in facer for quite a while ago.

https://www.facer.io/user/x1Y5HE7bOv

Thank you!

@Facer_Official - This doesn’t seem to be working. I can’t find any of my published faces on facerepo. Here is my user profile: CompuChip - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Wanting an answer to this as well. Notice that there haven’t been any new Facer uploads to FaceRepo in some time so it’s clear everyone is having this issue :confused:
Here is my user profile - Kolma - watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

I’m pretty sure silence means they have killed that feature. I understand it from a business decision standpoint in that they want to drive traffic to the facer website / app instead of facerepo which would expose potential users to competing products. However, it would be nice for an official confirmation of this.

Hi all!

The faces published on Facer are mirrored on Facerepo.com, but it sometimes takes a little while for this to happen. This is still a feature we support so that your designs can be discovered on as many channels as possible.

I have verified that @Facer_Official is correct. All of my watch faces that are published on facer are now showing up on facerepo. Downloads are much better on the facer site though :smile: My most popular watch face has over 10,000 downloads here, but less than 50 on facerepo (which is a good thing for facer I think; I know I do my searching on the facer site).

I’ve found my designs on Facerepo, but they are all outdated - basically in their initially published form. I make a lot of revisions, so this is really undesirable. :worried:

I’ve just created a pacingpoet account on Facerepo, but can’t find a way to “claim” my designs with my new account. I’d like to take down and replace the old versions of my designs with their newer, improved versions.

Can I get help to associate my designs with my own Facerepo account, or can mirrored designs on Facerepo auto-update when designs are updated on Facer? With 10K users and 30K designs on FACER, are either of these options feasible?

If this is what Facerepo auto-mirroring looks like, I don’t want it.

Two weeks, no response. @Facer_Official @Gavin

Hola!

Yes, this is caused by the auto-mirroring, we can work with them to see if it is possible for them to update their website to use the latest version of the faces when they get updated.

Thanks, @Facer_Official!

Designs that are deleted on Facer should get deleted on Facerepo as well.

I suppose allowing authors to “claim” their auto-mirrored designs is too hard?