How to become a Premium Designer and sell your watch face designs on Facer

I’m still waiting to hear back myself. Wondering whether or not they even bother responding now. But if they don’t I’m just going to remove the watch faces I already have up. No point in making them if I have to give them away.

@kamensektimepieces, @facer_official responded to at least one of my mentions from last week on other threads this morning. So, they are at least reading their mentions. Hopefully the mentions in this thread will help shine some light on it. It is possilble, however, that they are ignoring this thread because it was full of some negativity. Maybe a direct message or a help-desk type note might be better?

Don’t give up! Premium or not, it’s still fun and worth sharing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Possibly - I’ll keep pushing for a while and then re-apply first though :slight_smile:

Hmmm … i didn´t get any response on my Premium-Request yet …

But i think it takes some time to check a user, his abilities and the statistics.

Greetings,

Phantasico aka “GAUSS”

I agree with roycaruso. My designs will never get to the Premium point because most of them are for women. It’s still fun to create them and to share with others who appreciate them. I love it when people send me their wrist selfies showing my designs.

4 Likes

Hi all,

We understand some of you are eager to get into the premium program and we are doing our best to optimize that component of the Facer platform to allow more people in. Every request is reviewed carefully and we also pro-actively monitor the watch face submission and community activity to identify potential candidates. Our editorial team will contact you to discuss the opportunity if we think you could be a good fit.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting weeks to get an answer on my application. Could you guys at least tell me yes or no so I can move on or get started??

They will not answer you, unless you insist.
And when they do, they promise you that will be in the next batch of premium designers.
But you won’t. They’ll just keep you waiting.

Lucky for you, you made it. After how many weeks? I applied in February, and now it’s June.

1 Like

We feel your pain! It is what it is though I guess…Hard to stay motivated to make faces when you never hear back :’( Taking a break and coming back re-energised is the approach I’ve taken :smiley:

1 Like

Good for you. And I can understand your motivations.
But I’m done giving away my work for free.

2 Likes

sorry. no public data.

That’s fair. I think a lot of people are going to become unmotivated and drop out because it takes so long to hear back/ they never hear back. I’d rather get a ‘not yet, here’s why, here’s what you can do to improve’ as opposed to being left hanging.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to put a price on a watch face? Because some watch faces cost money and I was wondering how I could do the same.

Simple Answer: You must become premium designer to sell watch faces.

2 Likes

Well, I did my homework and already submit my application form (btw, is it outdated? because you can submit your user just with the /user/ direction and not with the actual /u/)
I’m in the “sweet wait” now . I hope it does not take 9 months :scream:
Thanks to all who helped me in this wonderful hobbie/vice of facemaking. I learned a lot from many of you. I hope join the premium club soon :pray:

3 Likes

@carlosfilippa I hope they approve you soon. I love your designs and its clear you are well deserving of being a premium designer. note to @Facer_Official… G Love VOTES YES !!! For @carlosfilippa for Premium Designer (not that my vote matters LOL, just saying)

1 Like

@roycaruso I have to agree with you here about people will drop out because of the long wait . Maybe things are changing? Soo Glad you finally made it to PD

1 Like

We’re working on an improved and more transparent process. Lots of changes coming to the Facer platform soon, thanks a lot for your patience!

5 Likes

If people love designing, I doubt that they will drop out forever unless they get bored with the limited features offered to regular members, or unless a priority is selling their work and they can sell sooner elsewhere. We’ve seen how truly creative people at Facer have found innovative ways to use the resources offered. Be patient, my friends!

1 Like