How to become a Premium Designer and sell your watch face designs on Facer

great examples of what is possible and beautiful interpretations of some really quirky watches - still in awe of the Devon Tread! Keep up the good work

1 Like

Hey @hayden,
I think that’s since January!

John

1 Like

wow that’s impressive

In case there was a need to prove a point:

2 Likes

If I can not be a designer, I will delete all clocks. :frowning:

Hi, One of my face reached 3000 sync in less than a month of its publication. And now, what’s next to become a Premium? Tks

You need 2 next ones (3 in total).
Then you can manually file a request.

1 Like

I deleted all. …

Hi, all. I have had one watch face hit 12600 syncs and another 2800, I’m hoping one of the others will be up there soon also.

How do I manually file a request?

Cheers

On the top you can find a link.

Oh yeah, should have looked a little closer. Thanks

Hi there guys i share John point of view, although I’m all in to autocad at work with the ability to crate 3d objects and the sort
I don’t see my self putting uncountable hrs working on a virtual design, unless I had been doing it to make the real deal meaning a real mechanical time piece, but i prefer to just enjoy the time and share my ideas and crazy or amazing designs with the facer community.
and i might not reach the goal since i prefer to use my own logo and publishing name “Cuckoo” on my watch faces :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This 3 times 3000 syncs in such a short time is nothing else than a bad joke to me.
Everybody should be able to decide from the first watch face, if he wants to offer it for free or if he wants to sell it.
ZEUS did it right.

4 Likes

It’s not always 3x3000. I only had 1x3500 and about 5x2000-2500 and they reached out to me.
Just make the best faces and you will become a premium designer.

4 Likes

@Facer_Official

How can someone become a Premium Designer nowadays??
Is impossible to achieve 3000 downloads within a month with 15k faces around?!?
Those 3k should be reviewed in my opinion.

You cannot forget that the Premium designer faces come always on top.

3 Likes

Hi all,
They are my favorite desings. I’ve another 15 designs. Totally sync is nearly 6900.

1. YMN-DIGITAL-02 : 2161 sync,
  2. YMN-DIGITAL-03 : 3110 sync,
  3. YMN-DIGITAL CLASSIC - GREEN : 157 sync.

And now, how I will be premium?
Thanks to all.

1 Like

So, the Facer app now has an in-app purchase for upgrading to Premium. It lists the benefits of being premium as “Ad free”, “Infinite Daily Mix tokens” and “Watchbox increased to 20 on watch”. Is this still not the same Premium as discussed in this thread, or why does it not list the ability to create themeable watch faces etc? It’s extremely confusing to use the same term “Premium” for both cases…

1 Like

hey @zeroone,

You are correct, the two are closely related because of the Paid vs. Free dichotomy that defines nearly all of the downloadable content in the Google Play store.

The “Premium” flavor of the Facer App refers to the paid-for application that is Ad-free and provides more features than the free version (just like any paid-for app in the Google Play store).

The “Premium Designer” title in the Facer community refers to those designers creating paid-for watch faces that provide more features than free watch faces - such as themeable faces and complications.

There has to be something that differentiates free content vs. paid content in every Google Play store business. In our case, creating themeable watch faces with tap-able complication spaces is reserved for the Premium Designers to ensure this exact differentiation - that the paid-for items (premium watch faces) have more features than the free items (free watch faces).

To that end, it is important for the health and success of Facer’s presence in the Google Play store to reserve the “Premium Designer” title to those who have truly driven the creativity and potential of Android watch face design to its upper limits. Remember, Facer is the largest watch face platform in the world. But Facer (like every business on this planet) is constantly at odds with the competition - the likes of Watchmaker, Pugie Black, M&E, and the dozens of raw Java developers in the Google Play store that develop watch faces from scratch without the use of a platform at all. Therefore, it is imperative that the paid-for Facer watch faces are the very best of the best.

The people have chosen the Premium Designers - by syncs, downloads, contests, and popularity. They are the front-line battalion upholding the Realm with the best designs collectively developed to ensure that Facer remains the largest watch face platform in the world {dramatic music…} :+1:

-John

8 Likes

3 Likes

Lololol! :rofl: that’s awesome @eradicator09 ! Lmao…

1 Like