If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

In editing mode, it would be nice to be able to set example values for the time/battery level/etc to fully test a watch before publishing. For example: i’d like to see what the watch looks like on a tuesday at 8pm with the battery level at 20% saying you’ve walked 5000 steps. – You can do parts of this (date/time) but battery level and steps and other values? I like ot do visual representations of battery level so testing that would be helpful.

The ability to use the HR monitor would be great as well, a watch face that changed based on your heart rate? How grand an idea.

1 Like

Allow us to download a certain amount of watch faces so we don’t always have to use the application and also so an app isn’t always running on our watch but rather just a watch face thank you

1 Like

Have a downloadable watch face creating software as an option as I find the online one very very slow unless it’s just Microsoft edge. Also just found this one while writing this - on the mobile site if I go onto the forum the post reply box I’m typing in is covered by my keyboard.

1 Like

I would love to see Face allowing us to reply to comments we receive from other users. I would also like to see if Face allows .GIF files to use as animation as in background, foreground or incorporate it with design add ins! Would love to see more fonts and hands and also make the Weather icon be visible during DIM mode.

Thank you

I would love to see some free themeable faces and a preview of what the face would look like on a moto 360 so we don’t but/download and find it doesn’t work

Clicking “remove” on a watchface in favorites doesn’t work. The watchface stays anyway. Please fix!

1 Like

Samsung Gear 2 Classic user now it’s works with Apple iPhone I would love to see Facer on IOS support Samsung and not just Apple watches. It’s new to Gear users to be able to use a Gear on an iPhone but we would still like Facer support for Gear 2 and 3 please

I would love to see the watch faces that are premium that have glitches/don’t work fixed. I’ve paid for one that doesn’t work and neither Facet nor the maker have done anything about it.

HI PeterN, I had the same problem with the font size, then, I found the way to change the font size using the advanced options, there is a field and you can enter the size you want. I hope it can help you!. Peace!

Add in a tag for the first digit of the hour (e.g. 1-9) and a tag for the second digit (0-1-2), repeat for date, day and month

1 Like

Support for text element in the Scandinavian languages, like æøåöä.

Android Wear watch support for IOS app please :grinning:

Got iPhone 6s Plus + Huawei Watch.

IOS app only looking for Apple watch and no other watches.

2 Likes
  1. Animated Gifs
  2. Offline app for windows & Linux
  3. Downloadable list (PDF) of tags
  4. Support for other languages and specific characters (à, è, á, é, â, ê, ã, ñ, etc)
  5. Larger selection of hands & the ability to mix and match hands ie use hour hands as minutes etc.
  6. If a question in the forum goes unanswered for more than 5 days, a team member to take up the query.

I think that will do for now :wink:

Battery drainage on gear s3 is horrible. Better support for always on function on gear s3. Overall great app.

2 Likes

What’s the latest on getting faced on ios for Samsung gear s2/3?

The ability to use Tasker variables.

1 Like

It will be great that the battery could last longer. Using facer drains the battery too quick.

1 Like

i would say that because i do have a gear S3, i would love that the facer when the screen dims a little bit and the AOD kicks in,i cant almost see nothing on the watch compare to the oficial faces on samsung store.

1. ability to click on watch face to take us to weather, text, timer, and other apps
  2. accurate icons updates for weather
  3. barometer readings on the watch face for gear s3 users
  4. ability to request watch faces
  5. Digital thermostats connection/control options
  6. humidity reading on watch face
1 Like

Consume less battery in samsung gear s3

1 Like