[WatchFace] Aviator Mk.3 & 3a - Gold - Updated 9 May 19

V1.1:

Expressions for battery hand and text display updated to correct issue reported by Tickwatch owners.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the batttery displays.

An update:

Added digital values to the sub-dials.

Aviator Mk.3a

Original post contines from here

I came up with a new sub-dial design / layout for this one - I would love to know what you think : )

11 Likes

I like it…a lot!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Mike

really liking the hands on this! well done.

1 Like

Thanks!

I created the hands as a separate exercise around the time, and a little before, I designed my Aviator Mk.2 watch and I thought the propeller like shape might work with an aviator / pilot theme. I am glad you like them!

Love it! Good job as always…

1 Like

Thank you!

Beautiful and very realistic! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

It is not proving very popular yet; fingers crossed it will get noticed soon :slight_smile:

Nice one!

1 Like

Thanks Gauss, much appreciated!

An update:

Added digital values to the sub-dials.

Aviator Mk.3a

3 Likes

Just got a Ticwatch Pro recently and still looking for my favourite watch face. This one comes very close! Love the design, contrast and readability. However, battery dial doesn’t work. Also, my Ticwatch has problems with flickering in AOD mode. Can you make the grey area in the middle just black? Thx a lot!

1 Like

I am glad that you like the design and I am sorry to hear that your battery dial is not working. Is it just the text part, just the dial or both?

I am happy to make a dark background version. Probably not until the weekend though.

Hi Mike,

the text is missing AND the dial is not working either - the hand remains on the 12:00 position.

If you do the black background - can you also remove the seconds hand in AOD mode?

Thanks a lot!

Christian

Ok, my battery dial just makes use of the standard #BLN# tag. Nothing fancy. Do you have any problems with other Facer watch faces?

As for making the changes you want I am happy to do so. I will probably make the changes, have the face ready, contact you and only upload if when you are ready to download it. I will take it back down after you have it.

Cheers
Mike

Other watch faces are fine. I have an iPhone connected - so phone battery never works, but watch battery usually does!

Thx a lot!

1 Like

really nice as always! Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m sorry I can’t figure out why the battery dial and text are not working properly. They work ok on my Galaxy Watch.

For the white battery text I have:

Text: #BLN#
Transparency: ($#BLN#>15?95:0$)

All I can think of is that the Tickwatch is not processing the transparency expression in the same way as the Facer development environment or the Galaxy Watch.

I assume on your watch the battery level text is always blank, is that right?

If so it means that the conditional expression is either always evaluating to 0 or it is failing to be interpreted at all.