[ Watchface ] Lava Lamp - Animated

Special thanks to @tr0n9h for the tutorial here:

I wanted to try and make something more colorful. Lava Lamp turn go dark when battery drops below 20%

3 Likes

I absolutely love it! If I could make a suggestion though if say maybe make a bit more contrast between the background and the goo in the lamp. Either way though it’s brilliant. Good work.

Great watch face with a very good idea. Only Problem is imhO, that because of the dimming of the smartwatch you will never see the whole process in the lamp.

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

Oh yeah that’s a good point. Didn’t think of that but very true. My watch only stays on for 5 seconds before it dims unless I touch it. That can be very frustrating. I wish My watch had a option to change how long it stays awake.

I know exactly what you mean. I would appreciate this feature as well.

I downloaded an app for mine called StayLit Wear… (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonephreak.extendedlight&hl=en_US)

I completely forgot I had it installed… good point another thing I need to take in consideration.

Thanks!

1 Like

You just changed my life… Thank you, thank you! <3

Lol. It‘s easy to make you happy.

Haha, generally I’m a pretty happy guy these days. Especially when I’m facing so I can’t argue with that statement.