1971 LED commemoration for Apple Watch

Do you have one of those Watches. Looks to me like the Data could not exported. I like the word Frip.

I am also a graphic designer, so I can draw the ideas, but have no experiance in programming.

Yes I have 3 of these Casio watches, none work, to old. :laughing: funny the typo error flip, never saw that, its like Casio watchs, extremly innovative, futuristic… but pool quality.

here is a other retro stylish look that can be made

I found one good looking font (but still not perfect)

2 Likes

very nice also

could this one be also published? it looks nice

1 Like

Great findings, number looks very close, thx I’ll go for them tomorrow, i think with a bit of glow we go really close, thx again

1 Like

Oops sorry, now I noticed same font already is among those default ones in facer

2 Likes

I got a collection of retro for wear os and started to convert some for apple but its a pain in the ass since 90% of complications doesn’t work and bunch off the apple restrictions descouraged me

1 Like

@petruuccios
Wow that Font is amazing. One dot short in the bar but nice to have the Angle. Will get that when I am on my Laptop. Thanks for sharing.

@petruuccios where do you find that in the default Facer Fonts ?

ouch, yes i noticed now,we have to change pusher ahahahahahaha

My bad I first went on search mission to internet before looking into the built in options, but I instantly recognized it after I inserted it into long date.

2 Likes

@r.malo Stand by for the completion of Happy-50th. It is still in draft and needs a bit of work. You managed to put a comment on a Draft. It is not the best way to contact me about a Draft. I cannot reply there. Keep in touch here. I imagine that it is for an Apple Watch. See I put a 7 pointed star in one of the template spaces. Did you put a star there as a place holder or are you keen to have a 5 pointed star there. It could be drawn with dots similar to the Font.

@petruuccios Ha Ha Ha. I need to get some stronger Glasses. Thank you. I note the font I used is default for the Digital template for Wear OS / Tizen but not on the list of defaults for the other templates. I have some fonts that came with the App on the Arduino so I have taken them to my laptop.

1 Like

the star is just a place holder. apple lets you have 3 apps of choice at bottom

1 Like

Sorry I am new at this, I will sent reply directly to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok updated with minisystem fonts and fixed a bug on 24h mode, now i’m a bit more satisfied :smiley:

1 Like

@petruuccios

That Font is perfect with a little stroke makes it a little bigger.
Seperat Stroke and Glow might work.
Get the old layer count Up.
Thank you so much.