A new shape for the community to build with

My 2nd release. You can probably see I’m not into animations much, lol!

11 Likes

Thank you, I will try use it and fgure how to make it simple

2 Likes

You may not be into animations, but these are still really cool patterns.

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop myself. MAG 1889

10 Likes

Have we been skipping our FA meetings? :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

No, but they aren’t having them often enough. :laughing:

3 Likes

Round three…

5 Likes

This is my rough mock-up:

Shows the “sun” during the day and the “moon” at night. The horizon moves up and down with the length of day.

9 Likes

It’s looking good. I’m glad more people are getting into these challenges.

2 Likes

Always a great crafter @ThaMattie good job my friend :smiley:

1 Like

Mattie I like your hands . Sympathetic to the Template Gift . Can we see the Sunburst through the Night Shade . I can see you are working on it . No Rush.

1 Like

1 Like
8 Likes

Now THAT is wild looking!

2 Likes

I updated it a little. I’m leaving it as this proof of concept, I’m not finishing it as an actual face to publish. I already have similar functionality in another face that I’ve been meaning to finish (for a long time already).

2 Likes

@ThaMattie I just love the Originality of it and the Real / OLED cross over . Looking forward to seeing the Working Model .

1 Like

That’s pretty cool looking for a black and white Face @pandaKrusher , nicely done, very creative :+1: It’s brilliant how we can all find inspiration from each other, and it all helps our knowledge grow; thanks guys :grinning:

3 Likes

I had a vision for this right along. I’m not sure why I delayed it.

7 Likes

That’s cool @thomasfmal, nicely done :clap:

1 Like

Absolutely nailed it! I am wondering though what it might look like if you inverted the colors so that the background was primarily black. I think i would probably like the white more but others may prefer black for battery purposes.

4 Likes