About facer email

Im not bragging. Im just suggesting that making premium watches may have a greater impression on being awarded partner status, as they will beable to gauge how successful those watches are to paid members and better understand how suited you are to ticking all the boxes which is not available to non-pro users. I know that using others images is not the way to go if you want to become a seller. But not all watch makers are looking for that. So dont tell me about low hanging fruit. You do what you do and ill do what i want.

2 Likes

you are right Jason

2 Likes

I use the ZMANU tag in alot of my watches as i am proud to wear a samsung watch and if you have a different brand watch it will display that too… As for luxuary watches, there are lots of others that make replica watch faces and even some of the brands do it themselves. We all know that a smart watch is no substitute for a real luxury watch, but if someone decides to then purchase the real thing, i dont think the brand will complain. I took down the image, as i am not wanting to brag. Just was trying to make point how much harder premium watches are to get success compared to free.

1 Like

what does it mean I dont know

ZMANU Tag

If you put it in text field, it should return the brand name of the watch manufacturer for the watch displaying the face. Sorry, I have no personal experience with it. In preview it does not show anything so I do not use it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is irrelevant in terms of partner invitation or not. A unique brand concept and talent will just as easily observed in a designers stable of free faces. The advantage of premium faces is mostly if you are making faces that you want to wear yourself probably you will want to have interactivity which requires premium elements. But I don’t think anyone should feel they must make premium faces as part of their effort to catch the eye of the Facer team.

7 Likes

It didn’t in my case. I was not paying for premium when I was invited.

4 Likes

They will NOT consider you if you infringe on copyrights. In fact you’re lucky you’re still here if you do.

5 Likes

Not true.

5 Likes

In fact I think that it would be incredibly difficult to get 5000 syncs in the premium category with the tremendous competition of high level faces there.

3 Likes

That’s true. Lots of partners putting out lots of work all the time. Unless you have a promotion going on or are featured, your work gets lost pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Well good luck to everyone that is trying for partner. Keep active and promote your work on facer facebook and social media sites and im sure you will get rewarded in time.

3 Likes

@jason.clarke.uk
I had a watchface deleted for that exact reason. I had the ZMANU tag in it and when I published the watchface the frame for it was set to a Fossil watch. Marvin saw the Fossil name brand and banished the watchface. I appealed it but Facer never reinstated it. I’ve been very careful about using that tag ever since.

4 Likes

And thats why i no longer use fossil faceband templates. But as long as you have a duplicate before publishing, all is good. Sometimes a harsh lesson though.

3 Likes

Interesting discussion. Thank you all for sharing.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-28 101011
this is my general stats

Total sync for my premium faces 25.455 sync from 80 design generated when i subscribed Creator Pro

Followers 10.212

This platform and amazing community helps me a lot when i started designing on January 2022

I followed the guideline including make a promotion in social channel Instagram @frdwatchfaces. Eventually i got an invitation from other platform Timeflik on April 2023

Your efforts will never be in vain, you will get the results you expect no matter what as long as you keep trying

5 Likes

OK, so now we are 100% sure that number of syncs will not get anyone to partner status.

3 Likes

:smile: :smile: a nice summary

2 Likes

they might…but on a different platform. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes