About facer email

true Linley

4 Likes

I am sure it said somewhere " and continue to do so " .

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s possible anymore…
Even when I had a watchface ranked in Top 10 I don’t think I’ve ever had 5000 syncs in a month.

3 Likes

10 day
Ekran Alıntısı

3 Likes

I have been here since June of 2019 and overall, I have been averaging 9,175 syncs every 30 days. BUT, that is with a total of 2,700 watchfaces. I have never gotten an email from Facer offering me a partner position, nor do I want one either.

Capture

4 Likes

I started publishing for free 2 months ago. I think no one wants us to be partners. Nobody wants to share the cake. We have no other choice. But I will wait patiently for that day. I believe in FACER

1 Like

If I were a partner, I could buy Facer Pro. But in this case I definitely don’t want to buy it.
Because there is no advantage for me. Shortcuts are not enough. There is no pulse and no music. these are important.

2 Likes

Jesus! 495.543 syncs! mrantisocialguy that’s impressive!
enderuckun9 I stand corrected! 5000 in 5 days - great work. So it can be done.
Maşallah!

3 Likes

so much thank you masterboyhr

3 Likes

are you Turkish citizen. because you write me Maşallah

2 Likes

No, I’m from Croatia (Hirvatistan) but I know few words of Turkish language, I’ve been in Istanbul many, many times, like 50 times at least.

I’ve been in textile business for 15 years (it was 20 years ago) and traveled to Turkey a lot.
I knew much more of Turkish language, now I remember just words.

I loved that part of my life, I loved Istanbul. We had 2 days of work but stayed for 10 days every time.

5 Likes

I am from TURKEY Edirne. 62 age. I am retired.
I love technology very much.

4 Likes

It is definitely possible, I was very close to it few months ago. One of my faces managed to reach No1 in Top free and they together synced about 4.9k for that month. If I published something else that month, maybe it would have boosted the exposure and could have reached the “goal”.

6 Likes

Soooo half a million syncs/8k followers
for Mr. Antisocial doesn’t do it huh? Sure it’s over five years, but that’s still 100k/year. I think I’m making the right call. I wish you all good luck here.

5 Likes

Yes, it is very possible to get over 5000 syncs on a face in 30 days - I’ve had that often. Like the partners have said, just meeting requirements doesn’t mean you will magically become a partner.
I believe the platform administrators consider a multitude of factors beyond mere qualifications. This platform hosts an abundance of exceptional talent, and I’m genuinely delighted to contribute to it and bring joy to my followers and supporters. It’s immensely gratifying for me to be a part of this vibrant community.

6 Likes

I think the 5000 syncs applies to premium downloads :monkey: !!
Its much harder to get on the premium chart than the free chart. Facer doesnt make money on free watches. If you are able to create successful premium watches they are probably much more likely to notice you. If are having success in premium chart but no partner invite, take down those watches after some time and call it aday. I have facer pro because i enjoy making interactive watches for my enjoyment. You can sign up to it when facer run promotions to get a discount. If you make an initial investment and can proove youre successful there, i think it will be a quicker path to partner. Look at the other premium watches. They submit promotional images, collections and instructions. Show Facer you can do all that, and create wanted interactive faces.

My most successful premium watches have only come about by being noticed and featured by Facer. Premium watches are where you need to be.

5 Likes

Couldn’t your success be due to using Sinn, Samsung, and Garmin logos? I wouldn’t be advertising that.

3 Likes

Im not wanting to be a partner. I do it for enjoyment

3 Likes

I agree with kirium0212,
when you like to become partner , you should avoid all brands and trade marks.

3 Likes

Even if you don’t want to become partner. Using copyrighted logos, character etc,. is low-hanging fruit and the easiest way to get syncs nothing to brag about, that’s for sure.

4 Likes