About weather day and night codes

hi
I am using Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. I am designing a clock face. What are the weather day and night codes? What should I write? because everyone uses different codes. I would be glad if you help.

Please read here for solution.

2 Likes
4 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

thanks Mario

4 Likes

Anything that’s ever been done with Wear OS watches is described in this forum. All you need to do is look. I strongly recommend starting with the latest posts and working backwards - that way you will catch the newer/newest tags. If after searching you don’t find what you need, by all means ask here! The regular contributors here are amazing!

4 Likes

I know I have read a lot here and I am constantly researching.

4 Likes

I made this Face a long time ago where I used 2 different Weather Icon sets to show different images for Night and Day using the $#DISDAYTIME#=false?999:180$ and $#DISDAYTIME#=true?999:180$ TAGs in the Y Position Text Box to move them off screen when the time changes between Day and Night (Inspection is open so you take a look for yourself) -

3 Likes

I design like this. Mario tell me

X Position DAY : $#DISDAYTIME#=true?160:2000$
X Position NIGHT : $#DISDAYTIME#=true?2000:160$

4 Likes

Intrestingly those are same solution . Sadly because we can not change the opacity of Weather Icons , if we use the Facer Default layer for the current weather , sending them off stage is the best option . I find it intresting everyone has a different Off Stage number which is Brilliant as we then see , that one is made up . I use 555 . That was one of my favourite electronic components in the old days .

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s where it goes my friend, like the normal offscreen setting, depending on how small or large the images are I suppose :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah . If your image is bigger than 320 You have to send it further . I think stuff gets scaled to the Display in Creator but I am not certain .

1 Like