Abstract Hands Challenge

Any on interested in trying to make a face using these??

So sorry they might be off centre a pixel or two . It comes about when I reduce them in size to get them on here .

Tis is also a celebration of me not doing any more requests .

3 Likes

I may have to give this a go. BTW I’m with you on the requests. At least from one person. Go check out the diver watch face I posted today. Notice who is asking for a request. He is the one who requested the diver face with a supplied picture, and I made him a similar watch face with the “diver” on it exactly as he asked. Then notice my answer.

2 Likes

Yeah. Will do.

1 Like

And on your challenge, this is the first thing that popped into my head. Luckly I already had a seconds hand like that so that made it a little easier. It also has separate hour hands one in 12 & the other in 24 hour. Also grey versions of all the hands except the seconds for AOD use.

5 Likes

Yeah. I like it with a gap between the Hands. I appreciate the nice colours. The one I sent out was a bit toung in cheek but it is quite popular in terms of likes. I got a comment in Portuguese to say it would be better with hour Markers. I had to agree :::)))

1 Like

I thought about markers, but it just seemed to be going against the open flow of the hands.

2 Likes

No that is the whole point of the project.

This was the Refrence
I freelanced it a bit for fun but got no response so I sent it out strange.

ABSTRACT

1 Like

Take a look right now before I delete them and tell me what you think. I’m thinking even though they are not like normal ones it still looks odd.

2 Likes

No. Looks good. I was thinking 12 spokes from the core outwards. Just make them a little transparent.

1 Like

OK, let’s give that a shot. They are set at 40% except the seconds since they are so hard to see anyway.

2 Likes

Oh, and I also changed the hands so that the leading edge is exactly where a regular analog hand would be instead of the center of the imaginary round “dot” at the lead.

2 Likes

If you had the tiks a little grey they would show a little in the dark. Listen I am sorry I have to leave you with this. We had some driving to do today and I am going to put my head down. Good night my Friend.
Catch you Tomorrow. Abstract Interactive. I expect you to publish at least 13 variations on the theme like everyone else. :::)))

2 Likes

Yea right, just 13, not 30?!?! :laughing: Good night and safe travels!

2 Likes

Oh. Was it 24 Hour before ? Good call.

That just reminded me, I need to add a set of 24 tics for the 24-hour hand and not use the 12-hour ones.

2 Likes

You can add another 12 to those you have and turn them 15°.

3 Likes

Exactly what I did.

3 Likes

MAG are you going to Publish that ?

Yes, unless you give me a good reason not to.

2 Likes

No please do publish ASAP . That was the main point of the Challange. Flood the Market.

1 Like