Add other weather icons

Hello there!
I just changed my weather icons on my Watch Faces, but is it possible to add new weather icons (new type of weather), like Tornados, floods (even if It’s uncommon), because today I have only the basic weather like rain, snow…
Thanks a lot

1 Like

The tag #WCCI# would suggest there are more values possible, and the OpenWeather site states that too, but not sure Facer passes on all values - not sure how you want to test that either. In addition, OpenWeather has 3 digits, is WCCI only 2-digit? (see also here). So not sure we can make use of the 3-digit weather codes.

In any case, what you cannot do, is add more weather pictures to the exiting weather icons element.

1 Like

I think it is not possible as the weather condition is fixed.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

That is a very good question but the answer is No. There are only the 9 conditions. Having said that it is worth doing a test.

1 Like

:rofl:. Thought of that too. Waiting for heavy thunder storm and will then check what code is displayed.

1 Like

Well done flaging ythose links. Looking at Open Weather codes. You have to get into the 3 number ones for more detail. I think that is another level of access. Even they seem to be confused with Rain and Showers. The whole thing is so inaccurate any way it must always be just for Fun.

1 Like