Batman Forever dial numbers

I am in need of help with getting a numbers set in the Batman Forever font i just cant seem to make it look good.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:. What exactly do you need?

1 Like

I need a watch face numbers set in this font .batman forever font | Batman font, Batman, Fonts I just cant make it look good.

1 Like

Will the watchface be analog?
Font Batman Forever Font | dafont.com

1 Like

Yes it will

1 Like

Do you want something like this?

2 Likes

Dude perfect you are a life saver.

1 Like

Then you can take this PNG. I usually do these with an Illustrator, a 30-degree rotation with copying

1 Like

Not to sound ungrateful is it possible to make them larger by like 25%

1 Like

Well, only then show the watchface here, in the section Show Your Style! :wink:

3 Likes

Will do. I only do personal stuff anyway.

1 Like

Hola, he creado una nueva esfera, me gustarĂ­a saber que es lo que hay que hacer para publicarla y ganar dinero con las descargas. Que no sea libre

Y otra cosa, como puedo poner una imagen dentro de la esfera y que las agujas del reloj se vean por encima de la imagen, es que al pasar la agua por la imagen Ă©sta no se ve.

Gracias

1 Like

Estamos confundidos por su mensaje. La visibilidad de una imagen depende del orden de las layers. Puede reorganizar sus layers para afectar lo que se muestra. Se verá una imagen “encima” de las agujas del reloj, pero si la imagen está “debajo” de las agujas del reloj, se mostrarán las agujas.

Encontrarás una mejor ayuda si usas inglés. Además, estás respondiendo a un comentario sobre Batman. Deberías crear un nuevo tema.

La información sobre cómo convertirse en socio está aquí. Es muy difícil.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have these numbers in a White colour and a Gold colour please (I’m trying to make a decent Ironman Face and would like these numbers in similar colours to his suit)?

1 Like

Yes, but a little later :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

That is brilliant, thank you very much :grinning:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just shared my design for everyone to see, and mentioned you as well Andrei thank you. My design looks so much better with the coloured numbers thank you. I only use the basic editor here, but I try my best :slightly_smiling_face:

Find the post here

1 Like

What a Splendid example of how a Decent Community works . RIP Lucky Andrei . We All Miss you .

3 Likes