Big new update coming next week

Any of you guys know what is going on? This teaser suggests some sort of 3D modelling perhaps?

5 Likes

No idea but hopeful that stats counters will be fixed on Pixel Watch. That would be fabulous.

1 Like

no clue, but looks promising :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t wait I hope it gives us More things to create watch faces with

3 Likes

I just Wish they would make what they have Already work correctly on all Watches. After being on Facer neary 3 years they still do not have an Icon for Mist in thier Weather Layer. FIields that do not work on layers could be Removed. Like Opacity for Sequences.

Having said that it will be great to see what they have come up with.

Intresting what they have done with the Logo. Rather than coming up with a new one.

5 Likes

I’ll be happy if i get two things- copy and paste between two faces and groups!

4 Likes

Promo doesn’t say anything… so we’ll have to see.

Maybe the lion will eat us all.

4 Likes

Just saw this preview on Facebook and it looks very promising indeed -

4 Likes

Well done Posting thst link. I tried but Failed . Do you like the Active logo. Thete is a Facr in there I am sure.

2 Likes

Nicely done. Really looking forward to it.

3 Likes

I know someone is going to pull the Lion out of the Video and put it on a Face.

2 Likes

It certainly does look like 3D, polygon mesh to be specific.
If it is, I wonder if it also includes texturing and shading.

3 Likes

Sorry - watches are for telling time, not watching animated creatures. Besides, the update does nothing for Tizen watches - which is what I’ve got.

1 Like

Do we know yet what it does? I’m only hoping that the stats counters work on the Pixel Watch.

2 Likes

Nothing on the News Letter .

1 Like

… and date, and battery level, and heart rate, and step count, and weather, and moon phase, and… :grin:

3 Likes

Yup, all those. I’ll be happy when Facer can do them all on the Pixel Watch.:smile_cat:

1 Like

I would welcome if all current features worked well on all supported watches (Apple does not matter much to me) without excuses, so we do not have to “tune down” for the least loved common denominator when publishing for everybody.

2 Likes

Yeah what he said with some Bells on it .

And I’ve got whistles to add to the bells :smiley:

1 Like