Can someone help me out?

I would love it if someone who knows how could create a watchface for eating disorder awareness. Ive been struggling for nearly 40 years with it and I’ve never seen one anywhere. The colors are purple and teal. I like having the step counter and weather on it but i would sure be grateful to anyone who knows how to do this to have something so personal to me on my watch.

Thanks so much for your consideration!
Jules

2 Likes

Give us a few more details of what you’d like and I’m sure somebody will answer the call.

3 Likes

A few more details would be helpful…
Here something I’ve been working on:

9 Likes

That’s pretty cool Tom, nice work :+1:

4 Likes

Also is there a specific organization for this, would help to be able to tag it for others.

4 Likes

I could do this if I have more details. As mentioned above. a link to the official website might help. There are different shades of violet (trade name “purple”) and blue green (“teal”) so I’d like to see an official logo for colors. Most people want heart rate in addition to steps, weather, and battery. Do you want an image such as a flower or background design? I have an interactive design that I created a while ago with a theme that can be changed to teal and purple. It doesn’t have the weather, though.

Have you seen these?

4 Likes

Nice designs there!, my stuff tends to me more technical :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yours are nice, too, Tom. Everyone has different tastes. That’s why details in the requests helps a lot. Here’s another that I just came across. The weather is interactive. With all designs be sure to take a look at the descriptions and any attached images showing details. Linlay Designs™ - Fitness Flowers 02 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

2 Likes

Hi guys. Heres the logo. My daughter wrote that post for me and had the colors incorrect. I just now saw it and the got the NEDA logo to paste here. The colors are green and blue. Id love heart rate, steps, temp., Im sorry for the mix up. I would kinda like one of the ribbons but i have absolutely no idea what goes into creating a watchface or even the ettiquette around asking someone to make one so any pointers are really appreciated. Thanks so much guys for your interest and help.

That gives us more to work with. I’m sure someone can come up with something you’ll like.

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that! Its an unforunate major issue in my life and one i most likely will never see freedom from but i still try my best to be positive and encouraging to others who have been touched by it. This is the symbol and colors of recovery so its a positive image for me.
Julie

1 Like

Seus modelos são incríveis forma, cores…em fim tudo!!!
Parabéns!!!

Your models are incredible shape, colors… in the end everything!!!
Congratulations!!!

One more question and very important, what type watch do you have? Apple or one that uses Wear OS?

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 classic.

1 Like

5 Likes

How do i put this on my watch? Its amazing! I love it! Youre very talented!

Jules

You have to have the facer app on both your phone and watch. Then just sync face to your watch. I will try to come up with something for the Apple watch too but they don’t allow you to do as much. Enjoy!

I have the same watch and have struggled in the past. I know that it is hard. I would love to make a watch face for you.

1 Like

That would be wonderful! Im sorry that youve had to deal with this ugly illness. I wish no one would ever have to be where i am right now. Its very isolating and lonely. Im excited to see what you design. I have absolutly no idea how to create a watch face, it looks hard.

Jules

1 Like

For the Apple Watch people

1 Like