Code for the number of km traveled /distance/

Hello. I want to ask, what is the code for the number of km traveled based on the number of steps? Thk

1 Like

Welcome to the Community marco69h, that’s a feature I never use sorry, but hopefully someone else will soon be able to help you.

1 Like

I have already found: (floor (((1.8 / 1000 * 0.43) * # ZSC #) * 100) / 100)

2 Likes

Yeah it can only be based on step count. 18 inches on average I believe but you can look that up . Facer and all the others can not get data from the GPS . Formula above Looks spot on . Test it and give some feedback here.
I think you might have to account for the watch being in Metric or Imperial mode.
Inspectable sample here . Some additional maths will be needed to cut down the number of decimal places I like to use 1.

1 Like

I use a modified version of TOMAJA’s code from [TOMAJA Mini Tutorial] How to Convert Steps into Miles, Kilometres, Calories & Sport Time I use:

$#UNITSYS#==IMPERIAL?((round((#ZSC# * 0.0476)))/100) ML:((round((#ZSC# * 0.00762)))/10) KM$
$#UNITSYS#==IMPERIAL?((round((#ZSC# * 0.0476)))/100):((round((#ZSC# * 0.00762)))/10)$
$#UNITSYS#==IMPERIAL?Mileage:Kilometers$
$#UNITSYS#==IMPERIAL?ML:KM$

I have added a space before and after each * so the forum doesn’t clip it out of the expressions. The expression is placed into the “Text” box in an element. The top expression converts steps into both imperial and metric measurements plus adds the measurement type. The second one does the same without the measurement type. The third and forth are the measurement type only in word or initial. That way you can put that in two lines or just omit the measurement type.

2 Likes

@mrantisocialguy Very neat. That is how its done.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

Welcome to the Facer Community :+1: