Complications issues

I have a Samsung watch 5…depending on which face I use some complications work on some faces and not other’s… one face heart rate may l not work…but it will on another but the temp doesnt work… any ideas?

1 Like

I have been in contact with Facer Support about some of my watch face users having issues with heart rate and step count. They have told me to ask them to turn their watch off, wait a minute then turn it back on. If that does not fix the issue, they would like to hear directly from you. You can contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support@little-labs.com They want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

2 Likes

Im using samsung watch pro 5 and have issues with heart rate not displaying on facer watch faces. Just displays 0.
Sometimes it works, but it should work always!
Permissions are all fine etc.
Its getting to the point where i may just stop using the heart rate tag in watch faces. Disappointing!

I have the GW 4 Classic and the GW 5 Pro and neither of them are having issues. BUT, I have noticed that the heart rate does not work when the watchface is first synced to the watch. It takes just a few minutes until the first scheduled data refresh for Facer. I have been in contact with Facer Support about some of my watch face users having issues with heart rate and step count. They have told me to ask them to turn their watch off, wait a minute then turn it back on. If that does not fix the issue, they would like to hear directly from you. You can contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support@little-labs.com They want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

As you say there is a delay with the BPM details refreshing on the watch. My watch is now displaying the data… but not sure how long it took before it synced. Just shouldn’t be like this, as I am also receiving messages from facer users saying their watches are not syncing the BPM data.
I’ll ping facer support an email (but will include details here incase they are monitoring the thread).

Galaxy Watch5Pro (YRWJ)
Model: SM-R920
Facer App Version: 6.0.12_1100690.phone
Facer Watch Companion App Version: 6.0.12_1100691.watch
Watch OS: Wear OS 1.3.0.455404579

1 Like

That’s been discussed many times… live/realtime heartrate doesn’t work on watch4/watch5.
Heartrate updates once every 5-15 minutes.

The only solution at the moment for live pulse is using complications: