Copyright check prevent Publish rather than deletion

A suggestion raised in the topic below was to move the copyright check to front of house so that when attempting to publish a watchface, if any violations are detected, rather than deleting the watchface, it instead alerts the user to the issues detected and prevents the watch from being publishe leaving it in its current Draft state. Only once all the issues have been resolved will the watch be allowed to be published.

In favour of this, but unfortunately out of votes…

4 Likes

Yes . Three votes does not really allow one to express one’s opinion . Perhaps @Facer_Official could look into giving Contributers a few more votes according to the Contribution .
I have Recycled votes in the Past .
Bit of a fiddle but with it for this Topic .
Well Raised @jason.clarke.uk .

2 Likes

This would be in my opinion a real improvement. So please, give this topic a maximum of votes!

3 Likes

A stupid question, when all votes were spendend, how you get new ones?

3 Likes

You have to take some off a previous one . Shame .

3 Likes

You have to unvote your least wanted feature and then you have another useable vote.
I have a total of 5 available votes. @russellcresser where did you lose your 2?

3 Likes

Thanks, did not know that. Added my vote here now.

4 Likes

Ha Ha . Jason sorry I had to make a guess . Because of my Memory I had no Idea how many votes we Get . So thanks for the Refresher . It seems like the Topics we voted for are preserved in the Folder .So if Marvin wants to go check it’s all there . I theory We should only get 1 vote really .

3 Likes

I would like to vote too, I only use my mobile to participate here but it looks like it’s not possible to vote. In fact I don’t know if I can and where I can.

3 Likes

Are you using the Installable Mobile Community app App .
Do you not see this
Just tap the Blue Badge .

3 Likes

You should be able to vote by tapping the blue button at the top of this thread:

Vote

3 Likes

Ok - I’m an idiot! Lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Voted

4 Likes

@BIELITZ . The Idiots are the ones that do not Learn . Every day is a Learning day . So that is you had a good day . I was playing with Paint.net I had a good day too .

4 Likes

oh yes please, I’ve resorted to making copies of anything I publish, for just this reason, at least I still have the original for my personal use at least.

4 Likes

Yes , Yes .
JVgJNG

3 Likes

Harry has voted?

1 Like

5 Likes