Informações diversas

Stunning Is it Not . Be sure to Follow this Guy . Get your friends to follow him .

1 Like

Olá…amigos será que podem me auxiliar a melhorar esses numeros?

1 Like

No one can possibly guess what kind of help you need with the unreadable numbers. Do you want to rotate them. Make them bigger. Find some others.
I have repeated myself too often. If you seriously want help from this community you have to post the links here Inspectable. You are posting the correct link it is plain where you switch inspection on.

1 Like

OK @russellcresser I’ll try to make the numbers bigger

1 Like

But I can’t make the numbers bigger

1 Like

As I mention before. If you do a search you will find dials in Resources. Here is an example. You will see to make it readable on a watch Face the Numerals have to be as big as possible.

1 Like

Guys… I’m trying to make this screen… I put the week in numbers but I don’t know how to highlight… can anyone help me

1 Like

We Did this earlier in the topic . Please Please Please make these Drafts Inspectable . If your Days of the Week dial is an Image is one thing . If it is separate text elements a second set could be coloured and switched on with opacity .

Pleas Inspect this test I am Posting again for Ideas .

1 Like

@christianfernandes38 . I would try give separate projects a different Title from the previous .

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t understand…could you please guide me??

1 Like

Please excuse Me .

I am trying to help you but you are not telling me what you want help with ,

BTW you are better to start your week with Sunday and finish it with Saturday otherwise it is terribly Complex.

1 Like

I’m trying to start from Sunday anyway, I’ve already deleted everything and started again, but I’m still not able to put just one letter and mark the day in the spotlight

1 Like

Let say you have 7 white text layers, each with a day number or letter or dot or whatever word.
To make them gray all time and white on the day they represent, put a formula in their opacity as follows:
monday: $#DOW#==1?100:30$
tuesday: $#DOW#==2?100:30$
wednesday: $#DOW#==3?100:30$
thursday: $#DOW#==4?100:30$
friday: $#DOW#==5?100:30$
saturday: $#DOW#==6?100:30$
sunday: $#DOW#==0?100:30$

2 Likes

thank you very much i will try now

1 Like

I thought a Test might help you as I am not certain what you want to do . I presume you know how to switch layers on an off now so you can go through the layers and see what happens.

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t know where it’s wrong

1 Like

Is it Inspectable ?

1 Like

I did all the repairs and put it on the clock, but I had a problem with a power outage and the screen was not saved on the notebook;
Is there a way to switch from the watch to the PC?

1 Like

Sadly there is no way to get a the Face Data Image back from your watch .The design is Compiled into Binary Code specific to the watch you are wearing . It is a One way trip . As with saving a copy before you publish you must get into a habit of Saving your Design Regularly . You will find it quicker to rebuild the face . You must have saved it at one stage .

You have a few outages . I would get someone to buy you a UPS .

I work from a Laptop which has its own Battery .
If you are serious you might have to change the way you work .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/APC-Back-UPS-750VA-Uniterruptible/dp/B08G8YV5PF/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3VUP53ZOE41YM&keywords=UPS&qid=1675343690&sprefix=ups%2Caps%2C152&sr=8-3

1 Like