Dim Mode disappearing once saved/published

Over the last two days I can not create a face with a functional dim mode. Despite being able to see it in design mode once it has been saved, preview mode does not give you the icon to check dim mode.

So I thought I would duplicate one that is functioning and upon saving, this too now has no dim mode. Created a two layer face with just black and white and even something this simple is not displaying dim mode.

Anyone else having this?

Also the load time is appalling, on a brand new Mac, Safari loads but only after a CTRL+R and Firefox and Chrome load slowly.

Cheers awesome people

1 Like

Welcome @richandgil . Are you Talking about Apple Watches . They do not have a DIM / AOD mode .

No - I have a Tag Connected. It’s the actual web interface, during the build and then is saving incorrectly, and as I mentioned, even duplicated faces lose their dim function despite the originals retaining functionality.

1 Like

There are a lot of changes Happening at the Moment . Show us your Companion App Revision Number .

It’s not on the watch side, and it appears someone else has recently mentioned this. https://community.facer.io/t/premium-facer-watch-preview-broken/87357

1 Like

Samsung watch 5: DIM mode works fine.

Also no problem with editor.

Everything is OK.

1 Like

Sorry I misread your Question . Always good to show a Picture of stuff . Well especially for me . :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl:

Yeah . The issue is in all the Previews of stuff that has been Uploaded since 22AUG23 .

That checks

1 Like

@richandgil . Stick with this Topic so we can concentrate the Chatter .