Facer watch preview and interactive buttons broken (ID: 118883)

Has anyone noticed that when previewing premium watches in web browser, the preview no longer shows the Day/Night buttton and all interactions on the watch face in browser are not working? Watch face is fine on the watch itself.

Here are two examples:

1 Like

I did notice that on my end too, not sure whats going on.

1 Like

I just asked the same question. https://community.facer.io/t/dim-mode-disappearing-once-saved-published/87353

1 Like

Yeah and the time machine has gone . I was going to open a topic that We could vote on . I just need to look and see which one it is and give myself a vote by deleting an old one .
I seriously hope that @Facer_Official and @Facer-Staff see this . Recent updates have been briliam#nt but this is Silly . This Face Has very little to show off but The hand changes colour on SR SS . So the trick can no longer be Previewed .

Yes, I noticed it a few days ago. Don’t have an explanation.

1 Like

Hey Listen @richandgil . I did not realise exactly what you were referring to . I am very sorry . It is difficult for me without a Picture . Do you think I should Reboot the Topic with Votes . Or just Carry on Here

Whatever you think best. Hopefully we will get a solution.

1 Like

This is a real let down . They give us an Update and a Downgrade at the same time . I will send my Pics to Little Labs in a bit . Shal I start a Voting topic.

1 Like

If you feel inclined Hit Little Labs with some Screenshots . The have that silly 5 second preview on the watch box . I have flagged that up as the graphics are Shit .

1 Like

Whatever you want to do.

To be honest I don’t really care about Premium Watch Preview, I spotted the problem accidentally.

1 Like

I have submitted case #118883 just now with Support.

https://help.facercreator.io/hc/en-us/requests/118883

1 Like

Exactly . Good Shot . We can only hope that a Partner might join in to lend Weight to the Question . I have looked but it seems we do not have the Voting option on Topics . On Slack we could Invoke everyone with @CHANNEL but that will not work here . @ariel Vardi might be able to join in .

It is on all the Previews .

@jason.clarke.uk . Well done . I have tried a Bit of Invocation . See how that goes . Please change the title of the topic . Exclude Premium . I could do it , but it is your Topic . The problem is not confined to Premium Faces . @ariel was always helping out on Slack which is Basically a Ghost town these days .

Unfortunately the Facer Mobile app on android does not support interactive previews. This can only be done in the browser or syncing to your watch. When I am browsing watches, I like to see how the interactions work on the web browser… Its quicker and bigger and not restricted to the dreaded 5 second time window. But if they have broken something on the browser, who is to say they have not broken something else in another place? Hope they fix it. Anyway, I have logged it with support, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Have updated the title. Note: The interactive buttons on the premium watch faces is also broken now… which is why I initially put premium, as I was trying to demo my watch face

1 Like

Yeah . Well done . The choice of a topic Title is a fine art in itself . I think anything we can do to keep this running will get us some Purchase . I will have a look at he interactive thing . I know that Before you could not do much with the previews . Chrono stuff worked but Theme and Customizables do not .

If you preview the Top charts in premium,
No1 works:

No11 does not work:

So not all are affected. Maybe isolated to watch that are using certain features

1 Like

When clicking on interactive buttons on the watch face in preview, you would still get a message window saying something was clicked… but is now broken on some watch previews

1 Like